Fish oil useless?

I have lowered my trigylcerides successfully which in turn lowered my cholesterol several times using fish oil. I was using 10 gel capsules a day. At that level my blood was def thinner with less platelets according to my labs.​

slinsane date=1486947293 said:
I have lowered my trigylcerides successfully which in turn lowered my cholesterol several times using fish oil. I was using 10 gel capsules a day. At that level my blood was def thinner with less platelets according to my labs.​
slinsane date=1486947293high tri's are caused by carbs. just dont eat carbs and your tri's will always be super low. fish oil though is amazing for raising hdl and lowering ldl (cut on saturated fats, eat more good omega 3 fats and some omega 9's). plenty if fiber

I use fish oil daily due to the fact I don't eat a lot of fish. Been using it for awhile and so does the rest of my family. It's cheap health insurance 🙂

drakonrep date=1486949259 said:
high tri's are caused by carbs. just dont eat carbs and your tri's will always be super low. fish oil though is amazing for raising hdl and lowering ldl (cut on saturated fats, eat more good omega 3 fats and some omega 9's). plenty if fiber
drakonrep date=1486949259Very true. When my total Cholesterol was 387, I started taking 12000mg daily of fish oil pills at the direction of homegrown with great results. Under 3 months I was back in control and better than ever

lith56bigguy date=1486984959 said:
Very true. When my total Cholesterol was 387, I started taking 12000mg daily of fish oil pills at the direction of homegrown with great results. Under 3 months I was back in control and better than ever
lith56bigguy date=1486984959most fish oil caps are 30% omega 3, so say you are taking 10 pills of 1 gram = 3 grams of omega 3 per day, in your case you were getting about 4 grams of omega 3's from the pills which is very good. and the stuff is cheap, but do pay attention to color of the bottle and if they are not too old. they can oxidize and have less potency

What's your views on krill oil vs fish oil for omega 3 intake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back