Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Starting to definitely see prices increase, dairy, meats, veggies

Egg Whites today they were $1.89 now $2.99 same brand/size!

GRIMI'm afraid prices will keep going up because of limited supply. Politicians have put restrictions on farming now because of this ridiculous epidemic. People out of work, businesses going under, groceries prices rising, people dying, who know if they will being playing college football this year, all because of a little virus.

not really restrictions, restaurants etc bring closed caused HUGE over supply but then you had outbreaks where massive numbers of the workers had it, they voluntarily shut down. This is way more than a little virus but government def dropped the ball.
Feds unprepared and denial
Locals knee jerking.

Kinda like football when you see a formation you've never seen, you call timeout so you can assess it and figure out what to do.

Yup the little virus that caused refrigeration trucks to be loaded with dead bodies, from the hospital down street from my friends house, because the hospital morgue was full. Little virus that made hospital staff in Italy have to make tough decisions of who would get ventilator and who wouldn't cause they ran out of them. The little virus that caused your family members to have meeting at their hospital to decide who will get life saving equipment when they too run out of it. The little virus that has your family member tasked with making that decision when a nurse comes to them and says we are out of life saving equipment. The little virus that causes you to have to look your family in face as they cry and you tell them you did what you have to and did your best, as they signed off on someone dying. The little virus has infected and hospitalized some your friends or loved ones. The little virus that has caused some of your loved ones to still have ill affects months later. The little virus that has caused one of your family members to have use the same N95 mask for 6 weeks. The little virus that last week caused your loved one to not be able to have a gown when treating patients. The little virus that caused parents to burry their young children. The little virus that claimed the life of people from our finest generation. The little virus that claimed life of medal of honer recipient. Yes just a little virus.

I agree its not little. Sad thing though is if we were better prepared, top officials actually took it seriously, feds, locals, and companies could of had true planning we could have lost far less lives AND saved the economy far better than this shambled mess

My apologies if there was any offense......there was never any intention. My thoughts were that its just so incredible how something so small could have such an enormous impact.

I get you I dont believe you're saying it's nothing or I hope not.
But yes its impacted everything severely and IMO reason being failures in planning

GRIMYes sir things are starting to take an upswing, shit I was getting things at reduced prices because people were not buying as much of the same things but that is all over with. Those idiots don't plan for anything because all they worry about are themselves IMHO......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.