Football Fans

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who's your team? Bandwagoners need not reply lol.

Im a huge Steelers fan.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Falcons Baby!! We might get one this year 😉

i like the Patriots and Giants

Dallas fan baby. I've already taken alot of abuse in here for this over the years.... ha ha

Go Cowboys! I feel good on O but our D will get exposed in the playoffs. we are one good pass rusher away from having a good D.

Im more afraid of Dak's ability against good defenses. Minnesota was the 3rd good defense we played and he was seriously limited.

I agree. We need a pass rusher asap cuz our Defense is suspect right now. . Dak is improving every week with this fast pace NFL defenses. Even the strongest ones he's still finding ways to distribute the ball. Props to EE for helping with that also.

Yellagoat date=1480777066 said:
I agree. We need a pass rusher asap cuz our Defense is suspect right now. . Dak is improving every week with this fast pace NFL defenses. Even the strongest ones he's still finding ways to distribute the ball. Props to EE for helping with that also.
Yellagoat date=1480777066no matter what defensive front we've faced, we've totally worn them down by the 2nd half. And Zeke has closed the game

Daredevil said:
San Francisco is totally sucking this year, wonder what will happen to Kappernik? Hmm
DaredevilHopefully he'll retire as he sucks and is an idiot.

Packers for ever but it has not been our season. Huge game today against the texans to try and keep pace in the division.

LittleTom said:
Packers for ever but it has not been our season. Huge game today against the texans to try and keep pace in the division.
LittleTomYea what's going on w the Packers. I like Rodgers as hes a great QB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.