GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey bros!!! Some of ya might know me and some may not . I haven't been here from day 1, but have been an active and loyal member of EG since I was invited.
I have found a place where I can talk about anything from AAS advice to the situations in my personal life , which some of ya know what I am goin thru ATM .
But I have made alot of friends here that I hope I'll have for years to come and I have found a 2nd home which I would like to help support !!!
I'm not the one to do it , but would like for one or all of the MODS to make up some kind of kind of way for all of us to throw in and give GRIM some support.
He helps us be on a secure board , with all the best gear at our finger tips and doesn't ask for shit! Maybe we can at least take some time out of our day and some money out of our pockets and support .
We all have families, jobs, except for EC , and lives, but if u think about it , the life we choose has sent us here!!!
I PERSONALLY think we can at least put up some money for the board!!! If its $20 , $ 50 , even $ 10 , whatever we can give to keep EG goin !!!
Like I said I'm just puttin it out there and I for 1 will contribute, have no problem with it, but again it's for the MODS to figure out something .
Grim I'm here bro, don't have much but whatever I can do , like I said IM HERE !!!
Lets keep this shit goin bros !!!
TS , Rock , Edge, lets brainstorm !!
My .02 !!

Thanks Torres. We will put our heads together. There is always the donation button at the bottom of your web browser. The tricky thing is a donation system that won't get shut down like a green dot card can. I really appreciate the enthusiasm and even though the DDOS attacks keep coming, grim is right on top of them.

I agree this is our home away for home too not just the vendors place to transact and anything we can do helps. Grim doesn't ask for much of anything but pays for site support and VPNs and all that out of his pocket most the time.

Good word.

Thanks , Joe, IF , Rock !!! I just want for some members to wake the fuck up and see that this is something none of us want to lose. I def expect and I KNOW I'll see the support !!! Rock, u spit it out , and lets implement ur words bro !!!

How bout a once a month or oncenin a while auction containing donated gear?

Everyone could pitch in a piece of their gear to a member at a centralized location and that trusted member can send it to the auction winner????

Has the possibility to be a big auction!!!!

Bros im in I just happen to have alittle paul money I was gonna use for whatever so im in for 50 ..... like I said alittle paul money lol

I am in a car right now, but if its gonna be a week or two down the road then i'm in for what i can help with!!!

Great post. I'm all about doing this. Grim is da man. And he spent a lot of fucking cash out recently for upgrades. As most know, he does not charge the Vendors rent.He asks them to do auctions. This is why it is important for ppl to try to participate in them. Even if you know you may not be able to afford it this week, throw up a bid. This will at least drive the price up a lil and show your support.

Guys, it's all great of you to want to pitch in. This is a private board and as such, should charge member dues. Grim doesn't, and I think we're all real glad for that. Every little bit helps and will be much appreciated. We will def. try to come up with something, as Rock said, the donate button is a good place to start.

Yup!!!! Im in...just let me know what we need to do... I was thinking maybe a huge auction of donated gear from all of us. All proceeds go to Grim for the board.

I really like the donation set up that Joker did for EG. That is awesome!!

Thanks for all your hard work Grim. You have really made this place #1 for sure!!

HARD AT IT said:
Yup!!!! Im in...just let me know what we need to do... I was thinking maybe a huge auction of donated gear from all of us. All proceeds go to Grim for the board.

I really like the donation set up that Joker did for EG. That is awesome!!

Thanks for all your hard work Grim. You have really made this place #1 for sure!!
HARD AT ITGreat point HAI. Buying from Joker is a way of helping the board.

I'm sure most of us here are willing to chip in.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.