For The Love of Primo

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I LOVE PRIMO. I have a legit source and Primo treats my body well in regards to making me lean and hard. I am looking for feedback and any opinions from knowledgeable members regarding this subject. I run 250 mgs of Test C indefinitely. Once a year I add 500 mgs of primo to that for 20 weeks. The results are astonishing for my overall goals. However, I lose the primo look I like over time. I have done research and read the 300 mgs of primo could be ran with 250 Test C indefinitely. That would be a maintenance dose I would switch to, after my 20 week cycle. Does anyone have any feedback or suggestion. I am pretty much looking to add a permanent does of primo to my TRT (I know 250 is high for TRT). Thanks in advance!

Also, wanted to through out I have had severe health issues in the past. Due to surgeries, excuses, etc. (Nothing related to gear.) My weight got up to 300 lbs,. My labs were completely out of whack and my doctor told if I did not have things under control within 24 months, I was going to start a lot of medication. With the help of gear (Test C, Primo, HCG, and small doses of T3) I lost 70 lbs. I was have been on gear for 2 years. I just got a physical and my labs were great. My doc knows what I do and he told me to keep on ding what I am doing. Food for thought!

Sad but true that happens with every compound you stop taking Tren, Mast, Deca and stay on a low dose Test. You loose a little size, especially the fullness, and dry vascular. Diet also is a big factor.

To use Primo long term depends on your bloodwork. If it’s fine then go for it but if not stop. So many things could be off it all depends on the bloodwork says. It’s possible but it’s gotta be checked and that determines if you can or can’t.

Primo is the only thing other then tren that changed my body so much! Lol i make my own cause that shot cost to much

Gonna be trying it soon for the first time.

Gonna be trying it soon for the first time.
Kins49If you get real primo you will love it! I can see changes with just 400 mgs but 800 is a sweet spot. I make it cause i would nevwr be able to afford it lol

If you get real primo you will love it! I can see changes with just 400 mgs but 800 is a sweet spot. I make it cause i would nevwr be able to afford it lol
halfnatty
Same. I brew my own as well. Really easy actually. Kinda fun too. But yes Real primo will change your life 100% even at 4-500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. I brew my own as well. Really easy actually. Kinda fun too. But yes Real primo will change your life 100% even at 4-500

RicnixonI recently picked up some Bayer's but unfortunately not enough to run it as long as I would like. Not too sure if I should go with what I have or wait and pick up some more.

I recently picked up some Bayer's but unfortunately not enough to run it as long as I would like. Not too sure if I should go with what I have or wait and pick up some more.
01dragonslayer
Bayers are amazing. Only making them in Turkey I believe. Pricey but Very high quality not much better. Only thing downfall is oil volume at 100mg/ml. What were you thinking of running it at? Curious how much you have and your home address hahahahahaha lol.

Lol....not enough to stake me out brotha.. Currently have 20amps....got 'em fairly cheap. Just not sure if I should run 'em in addition to ug primo I on or go for broke and run it min 400mg/wk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back