For those who have ran pharm grade GH....

01dragonslayer

Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
....I am highly considering making the switch to some Norditropin. I am currently running gold tops at 5iu/day and I am wondering what would be a comparable dose of pharm grade Norditropin GH. Through research I have found that the difference between pharm grade and generics is night and day. I am very anxious as this will be my first opportunity to cycle pharm grade and am definitely looking forward to giving it a go.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best GH run I had was 4iu day of pharm (Seros, which I might have a good source for). I took 1iu every 4 hours.

I healed over night. Injuries vanished, fat melted off. It was great.

Only ever ran generic and IDK not worth it imo

I was told, this was many years ago, that you need a steady stream of it for maximum benefit. Could be bro science. I definitely notice a difference from generics vs pharm.

I will say dream builder (vendor on EG) has some really good generics.

Hey broski, you know I have ONLY ran the Grey and Black tops from the past,, I have had great results with those so I wouldn't consider spending the extra $$ on pharma when I get what I'm looking for with what I have. The ole saying "Don't fix it if its not broken" sticks with me.. LOL..

Def if u get good results why change..

I wonder 30 iu norco gh pen plus I have about 600 more ius of gh. Test iso and gh after this transformation contest I'm doing

I know this thread is old now. But the gh game since 2020 is so so much improved. Both in quality and price. I can say with very much confidence, there is no difference between running a true high quality generic and pharma. My first 2-3 years were using just US pharma Nutropin. And that is say was mid 2014-2018ish. Then came the kits that were good before they went bad like kigtropin and a handful of others. But then those went bad, real bad, first underdosed and then straight bunk. Now that the games changed and there so much variety and quality and testing prices are way way down $65-$100 and kits ranging from 95-high 98% purity. And almost always overdosed. I’ve seen more than a few times the generics testing better than then pharma prices. I’ve seen generics test better then legit Geno pens, pharma cinnatropin etc. for me it’s like test and it’s a staple in my stack. I jus carry my dose like test crushing or blasting

Color tops of hgh have nothing to do with how strong the hgh is or brand lol ifk why people say oh i ran green tops or blue tops, its almost like saying i ran green top test cyp lol

Color tops of hgh have nothing to do with how strong the hgh is or brand lol ifk why people say oh i ran green tops or blue tops, its almost like saying i ran green top test cyp lol
halfnattyExactly lol. It's literally just the tops they bought for the cheapest lol. I think vendors picked up on what people thought about the colors of the caps and started that as a selling point lol.

I have only ever ran generics and had good success. Sourcing is the important thing. Get to know your source. See hogh things are package and if care is taken. The place I get mine from now even puts the GH in dry ice for shipping it.
I ran pharmacy grade once and it was in pens and was from a guy that had a bunch left over from them he was getting a bunch from multi auto aging clinics and decided to stop gear and GH. Didn't see a difference from my more recent generic GH runs.

I have only ever ran generics and had good success. Sourcing is the important thing. Get to know your source. See hogh things are package and if care is taken. The place I get mine from now even puts the GH in dry ice for shipping it.
I ran pharmacy grade once and it was in pens and was from a guy that had a bunch left over from them he was getting a bunch from multi auto aging clinics and decided to stop gear and GH. Didn't see a difference from my more recent generic GH runs.
GetBig8586Facts brother haha the generics are strong as hell now haha and hell yeah top color has nothing to do with how strong i could switch the colors if i wanted haha and iv never got the chance to run pharma grade yet i would love to experience it but i aint paying 500 dollors for 18 ius worth lol

I get much less CTS from seros vs any generic that I've taken. And get quicker, more pronounced results from seros at a lower dosage.
I've bn running pharma for almost 2 yrs now and just starting to get a little numbness in my hands during certain activities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back