Forums/friends

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Wanted to post something here. Been around here for a little while at EG I have a handful I consider friends Internet or not good guys I think a lot of have respect for. I have couple friends on different forums I normally don't go over there we still talk txt shoot the shit whatnot. I don't ask about shit over there and that goes both ways kind of an unwritten rule man I'm sure I could I just don't. I been invited here and there couple times and i recently joined another board but after some thought man EG is my home. I may post a friendly hows it going sup thread once in awhile but I feel some loyalty owed here at EG I've been looked out for taken care of around here. I don't mean anything towards anyone or if anyone gives 2 shits idk but I'm cool comfortable here drama free. I appreciate you guys having me here and wanted to post up about it.

Dago is a good bro... EG is the best community online... period. Glad to be a part of it.

Great post Dago! We're glad to have you and your loyalty! 😉

Met a few solid guys on here. There's only a handful of people I trust in my life and some come from right here. Good stuff Dago, glad your here.

Awesome post Dago.I know you and I haven't met yet and im still new here ,I would like to change that with all of you.I really do find this to be a great board with a ton of respectable members,many I know from other boards and some I have only met here.

Im glad I was invited and have been here everyday since and plan on keeping it that way.

So many boards anymore that have lost that brotherhood that once was on the boards many yrs ago and have been replaced with drama queens.Don't have time for that crap.Used to be on more boards than I can count and last time I left I came back to only a few and then to only 4 that I staffed at and/or just liked to post on and talk with members.

EG has definitely shown to be a board of old.Great job everyone and thanks.

F.I.S.T. said:
Awesome post Dago.I know you and I haven't met yet and im still new here ,I would like to change that with all of you.I really do find this to be a great board with a ton of respectable members,many I know from other boards and some I have only met here.

Im glad I was invited and have been here everyday since and plan on keeping it that way.

So many boards anymore that have lost that brotherhood that once was on the boards many yrs ago and have been replaced with drama queens.Don't have time for that crap.Used to be on more boards than I can count and last time I left I came back to only a few and then to only 4 that I staffed at and/or just liked to post on and talk with members.

EG has definitely shown to be a board of old.Great job everyone and thanks.
F.I.S.T.
All good around here man

yeah dago I agree 100%. definitely the best board around! glad you're here with us brotha

We have security unlike the others.....

GRIM said:
We have security unlike the others.....
GRIM
I remember the code I had to punch in to register. Shit I thought my password was a sure lock til I had to type that shit in took my add ass bout 5 times. Nice set up here Grim I could never run some shit like this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.