Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Already thru one Frag/Cjc 1295 bottle taking mk677 25mg before bed as well. Igf 1 lr3 pwo results are more gradual than with Hex and Igf 1 but results just the same. I plan to go back to the Hex after this run cause results were so good. I am thinking of going to inject version of Ipam and cjc combo. I feel there may be differences in absorb rates depending on type of pep. This is new research for me but see that it is a positive venture. I am running these peps alongside my test and deca cruise. I will try them again for next lean mass or cut cycle. Dosing is pm am and afternoon 1 to 2 hrs after eating and no food for min 2 hrs after dosing for Frag CJC mix

Already thru one Frag/Cjc 1295 bottle taking mk677 25mg before bed as well. Igf 1 lr3 pwo results are more gradual than with Hex and Igf 1 but results just the same. I plan to go back to the Hex after this run cause results were so good. I am thinking of going to inject version of Ipam and cjc combo. I feel there may be differences in absorb rates depending on type of pep. This is new research for me but see that it is a positive venture. I am running these peps alongside my test and deca cruise. I will try them again for next lean mass or cut cycle. Dosing is pm am and afternoon 1 to 2 hrs after eating and no food for min 2 hrs after dosing for Frag CJC mix
SupernautI used cjc 1295 myself, using mk 677 now , I think it is the hands down best secretagogue.

I used cjc 1295 myself, using mk 677 now , I think it is the hands down best secretagogue.
kazman68I was thinking about CJC no dac with Ipam mix during my next cycle. The peps really gave me an edge I needed. Wish I had got into them sooner

View previous replies…
I was thinking about CJC no dac with Ipam mix during my next cycle. The peps really gave me an edge I needed. Wish I had got into them sooner
SupernautYes they are newer, we didn't have them back in the day but definitely beneficial. That combo should work very well.

I am currently at 30 mg 1 dose at night about 3 hours after pwo meal. 1- 1 1/2 hour prior to largest and last solid meal of the day.
kazman68Brother just saw an article this wk saying mk and cjc together can get similar results to gh. Figure it is bro science but we and prob others have come upon the combo. The author was a former bb er. The dose of cjc was quite large that he advocated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.