Freakin GNC

Paulrockr

TMM REP
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So I go to gnc last night looking for a replacement for my carnivor.
This little skinny ass kid is gonna try and tell me what I need to take..... lol I was like dude let me shop... ha
I go to check out and he give me some free bees of pre wo drink mix and alittle pack of pills
Without looking I ask what's this here... he says it a test booster... I turned him down and gave it back didnt want to just throw it in the trash so I gave it back and told him I didnt need it give it to somone who will like maybe yourself haa and dude argues with me about the little pack of pills telling me ill love it ...
I didnt take it blowing him off and asked to be checked out and he say to the girl with him behind the counter and says he must be on steroids wtf
I told him that shit is illegal and hes like come one you can tell. ... just wanted to grab his ass and show him a test booster that little fuck lol..... does anyone else go here and deal with these little shits

Paulrockr said:
So I go to gnc last night looking for a replacement for my carnivor.
This little skinny ass kid is gonna try and tell me what I need to take..... lol I was like dude let me shop... ha
I go to check out and he give me some free bees of pre wo drink mix and alittle pack of pills
Without looking I ask what's this here... he says it a test booster... I turned him down and gave it back didnt want to just throw it in the trash so I gave it back and told him I didnt need it give it to somone who will like maybe yourself haa and dude argues with me about the little pack of pills telling me ill love it ...
I didnt take it blowing him off and asked to be checked out and he say to the girl with him behind the counter and says he must be on steroids wtf
I told him that shit is illegal and hes like come one you can tell. ... just wanted to grab his ass and show him a test booster that little fuck lol..... does anyone else go here and deal with these little shits
PaulrockrWtf I would have tren raged on his ass lol fuck them I fucken hate alk supplement places they feed u b.s on products that dont work. I go to vitamin shop all I use is protein and I dont have to listen to the idiots that work there.

Maxfit was closed and just needed to pick somthing up lol... all it did was piss me off... test booster haha lmao still

Should of told him if he didn't shut up you would shoot your test booster down the back of his throat.....lol

hahah. i'd definitely stick with the carnivore protein! it works best for me anyway. you can get a 5 lb tub for 48$ shipped on amazon

lmfao yes all the time and I fuck with them. The dork with the mohawk that was up there not too long ago was telling me how fired up he gets from Pump HD their version of a pre workout. I busted out laughin and he said what?? I said so you lift? He said whats that supposed to mean? I said ooooh nothing. while trying not to choke. This wasn't a kid this was a guy in his mid 20s. So then I really messed him up I asked him when they were going to start carrying real products like test ethanate and deca durabolin. He replies h uh uh uh I don't know sir but I heard we're getting something called the deer antler... I just looked at him I said ok Ray Ray and asked him to check me out I was in a hurry..... lmao I neve treat clerks or customer servicewith disrespect however you are right they stick their nose in your business and wind you up.....

GNC reps are hilarious! They constantly are hawking you trying to get you to try
this and that. Vitamin shop just greet you and let you shop.

Nosy lil bitches.. I bought some Milk thistle 2 weeks ago and They 2 different guys kept asking me why am i using it. and asked if im taking something that is toxic on my liver.. Lol Stay out of people's biz damn!

I have the exact opposite problem as you guys lol. I run supplement stores and I constantly get people asking me way too many fucking questions. I tell em I just used to take a bunch of sdrol back when it was legal.

I hate going in those places. Soon as you walk in they asking can I help you? I say "nope" This is why I just buy my shit on line.

I can't stand GNC.... There always trying to suggest all these supplements that pretty much suck.
And then of course the usual questions... yo how you get that big?...

49ER said:
I think all supps exept protein and vitamins etc... are a waste of money
49ER
So your saying the test booster he was trying to sell me that could make me put irn 20 lbs is a scam???

roachboy101 said:
hahah. i'd definitely stick with the carnivore protein! it works best for me anyway. you can get a 5 lb tub for 48$ shipped on amazon
roachboy101
Thanks for this recommendation!!!
I just went online and read about this. Sounds Awesome!!!

I can't drink milk-based proteins, they plug me up like concrete!!!
But beef should be fine

I've been trying to figure out what to do to supplemnt my protein intake and this sounds like it will work.
I'll post up and let everyone know(in case someone else has problems with milk proteins)

Thanks again!!!

Silly paul, didn't you know everyone that works at a sup shop apparently knows better than you do. Yeah specially the young ones, I hear they ''KNOW IT ALL'' 8)

If I owned GNC, I would hire all super hot girls and have them wear tight spandex as a work uniform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.