Free cash

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
My son showed me this app last week and I'm loving it. If you do the shopping and you have a smart phone, then you'll want this.

We've all heard of market research. This company does it via smart phones. It doesn't cost you a dime and you'll get paid every time you go shopping. All you do is pull up the store you're headed to, and the list goes way beyond groceries, although that's all I've used it for so far because I buy a shit load of food. But it gives you money bck when you buy groceries, apparel, electronics, beer, wine, spirits, beauty and wellness products, gifts, home & office, babies & kids, sports & fitness, pets and even auto parts.

You click on the category, for instance in this case I'll select Sports & Fitness. Today's offers are for Vitamin World. If you buy $50 worth of ANY items at Vitamin World, even if they are BOGO or 1/2 off, you instantly get $10 sent to your paypal account once you scan the bar code and scan a pic of the receipt on your phone. That's it!

In the grocery store it gives you all kinds of things you get money back. Some are specific items. Others are, for instance, any brand of peanutbutter, and you'll get back anywhere from fifty cents to $3.00. Yesterday I bought peanut butter BOGO and got another dollar sent to my paypal account.

I can't find a single catch or drawback. It's a free app. So far this week I've had $14.00 sent to my account without purchasing anything I wouldn't normally buy. It's just free extra cash.

Here's something I just learned this morning. When you join you can connect to your friends. You get bonus cash back when your entire group hits certain levels of spending. AND they sent a code this morning, which is what inspired me to post this, that they will start you out with $10 when you sign up. They didn't have that when I joined.

Using this referral link/code will give you the $10 and at the same time give me credit when you sign up. Once you download the app just click on the Invite Friends tab and you can do the same thing with all of your friends and family. Heck do it with your friends here. I'd love to have the extra $5 added to my account if you use my code, but I'm really just pumped to share the ability to help others grab some cash. https://ibotta.com/r/vqndkev

* to be very clear; I will receive a $5 bonus if someone signs up using my code. If that breaks ANY kind of board rule then do not use my code. Just go download the app without using my code and you'll still get all the perks, cash and I think you might even still get the $10 enrollment bonus.

https://ibotta.com/r/vqndkev

suraonyx23 said:
Thats pretty freaking kool
suraonyx23
It's not always a good thing. For instance, last night Ben & Jerry's ice-cream was having a BOGO and I was forced to get two containers of Chunky Monkey because this app gave me an additional dollar off. I literally had no choice in the matter unless I wanted to piss off the ice-cream Gods, and who is crazy enough to do that???

I just signed up with your code, should be making my first purchase when I get off work

Now everyone has to promise not to tell each other's wives why we're suddenly willing to do the shopping and how we can afford shit from Amazon.

Think about if you worked at a grocery store. All you'd have to do is keep the extra receipts people don't take with them. Hell you could probably make an extra $500 a day doing that!

T-bar said:
Now everyone has to promise not to tell each other's wives why we're suddenly willing to do the shopping and how we can afford shit from Amazon.

Think about if you worked at a grocery store. All you'd have to do is keep the extra receipts people don't take with them. Hell you could probably make an extra $500 a day doing that!
T-bar
Well I think I just found my next gig lol. I bet you could easily though make alot of extra cash just by working pt at one and getting the receipts. Hell you could just reprint them everytime a big ass cart of groceries came thru lol

suraonyx23 said:
Well I think I just found my next gig lol. I bet you could easily though make alot of extra cash just by working pt at one and getting the receipts. Hell you could just reprint them everytime a big ass cart of groceries came thru lol
suraonyx23
All you need is a receipt, and then you walk though the store and scan the barcodes on any items listed. It would really be easy. Hell I'm going up to the store now and you can bet I'm going to look for receipts on the ground. LOL

Update: I just finished week one using this app. I didn't get rich from it but this morning I transferred $38 to my PayPal account on kickbacks from groceries I was buying anyway. I didn't buy anything I would not have normally purchased, with the exception of one pint of Ben & Jerry's yogurt.

I have not found a single negative to this app. It's just free cash. Next time I'm going to transfer the funds to my Amazon account rather than PayPal, simply because PayPal always ends up taking a % when I transfer the funds to my checking account.

My wife has been using this Ibota thing for some time now...it even notifies you if you drive by a store, or come close to one.

TSizemore said:
My wife has been using this Ibota thing for some time now...it even notifies you if you drive by a store, or come close to one.
TSizemore
Yes I shut that damn part down fast. Now it only tells me when I ask.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.