fuck the asvab

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
It sucks you have to pass that then maps to join, from what I was told they are kicking people out left and right anyway. But it's been along time since I been in school and the word knowledge kills me. Ots fucked up some country's you have to join or can enroll and go right to training oh well.

It's really hard to get a low enough score on your asvab to not get in, there are even waivers if your score is so low. I wouldn't say they are kicking people out to much and it depends on what branch you are trying to go into. The Navy is always taking people, the Army people come and go so quickly that it's always easy to get into as well. The Marines are a small force so I know they are always recruiting. If you want in, you can get in, a lazy recruiter just makes it a little harder process.

These test serve a purpose, trust me.

Air force from my understanding is the only one that is tough to get into when it comes to those types of tests? At least that's how it used to be

Marines take the lowest asvab score. Maybe try for marine reserves if ur going reserve direction. Have fun in boot camp!! 13 weeks of pure hell.

What do you have to score
Eman said:
Marines take the lowest asvab score. Maybe try for marine reserves if ur going reserve direction. Have fun in boot camp!! 13 weeks of pure hell.
Eman

Think it was a 31 when I joined that was 7 years ago

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.