Fucking frustrated but Highly motivated

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
As I posted a awhile ago, had a c6-c7 disc replacement. That was pinching on my radial nerve. Due to bad advice and insurance taking so long for the replacement. My horseshoe part of the triceps atrophied. Leaving nothing there, great affective my strength. Also that same year 2021 tore my bicep and rotator cuff on the right side also.
Close to a year later no great improvement in strength, horseshoe accepted the fact it gone. But can't get any real strength back.
For example dumbbell incline barely could do 40lbs for 8. Not to live in the past but for example 150lbs was nothing. Left side no issue, so many knowledge people here and opinions on something I could try body is SOOOO ready to lift more but the roadblock is hindering so so much. Any opinions appreciated.

Learn to adapt bro
Accept the new you and crush where you are

I accepted ill never be where i once was and adapted new moves and mindset

So hard to accept that answer but the back of my mind I know your right

i would focus on form, time under tension, low weight high reps, and just do what you can. over time you might get better and be able to add more

i would focus on form, time under tension, low weight high reps, and just do what you can. over time you might get better and be able to add more
R2D2Already doing that now. Just work the shit out of it!!

i think i have a strained distal biceps tendon so i probably won't be lifting at all for a couple of weeks 🙁

was able to work my shoulders today but with very light weight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.