Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got a call this AM
My baby 18 year old cousin was killed by an underaged drunk driver last night.
Her parents just burried her uncle not even 2 months ago, her fathers last sibling.

I can't even imagine how devastated they are. if you are going to drink be smart people!

I am basically speechless at the stupid shit that happens, peoples lives are taken for no reason, none at all, things that need not happen at all!!

Sorry to hear this Grim, hang in there my friend.

Last edited:
Really sorry man. I wish we could get ahold of people like that. Street justice! Prayers for you and the family.

So very sorry to hear about this prayers for your family

I should add this wasn't just a few drinks, dude was speeding down highway in the wrong lane! Hit her head on.
Weather wasn't an issue

I should add this wasn't just a few drinks, dude was speeding down highway in the wrong lane! Hit her head on.
Weather wasn't an issue
GRIM
Similar situation happened with a friend of mine a couple months ago. His dad mom and sister were killed by a drunk driver head on. So sorry to hear this. My ear is always open if you need one

Got a call this AM
Her parents just burried her uncle not even 2 months ago, her fathers last sibling.

I can't even imagine how devastated they are. if you are going to drink be smart people!
GRIMOh no, that's horrible, Grimmy. I never drink alcohol and I can't understand that people who do dare driving when they are drunk. If they want to die, that's their problem but they usually kill innocent people 🙁

Awful. I won’t even have 1 drink and drive. It’s not worth it.

Got a call this AM

GRIMSorry for your loss and the pain prayers go out to you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family bro. So sorry.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Especially with uber now and how cheap it is there should be no reason tondrink and drive. Spend the $10 on getting home safe cause you just dropped almost a 100 at the bar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.