full bloodwork and urinalysis came back

A

Anonymous

after almost a year on full bloodwork and urinalysis show:

test 8500 (500 cyp and 200 prop/wk from one of our fine sponsors, does this level sound about right?)

everything normal except,
concerns are:

glucose, serum 94 (highest of normal was 99)
but had fasted about 14 hrs, so why was it this high?

creatinine, serum 1.33 (highest of normal was 1.27)

BUN/creatinine ratio 7 (9-20 was normal)
so why is this one low?

cholesterol, total 206 (highest of normal was 199)
this doesn't seem too bad?

LDL cholesterol calc 147 (highest of normal was 99)
this one is too high it seems and needs to be lowered?

PSA 1.2 (highest of normal was 4.0)
this seems great!

RBC 5.85 (highest of normal was 5.80)
ok?

hemoglobin 18 (highest of normal was 17.7)

hematocrit 53.8 ( highest of normal was 51.0)

ph 8.1 (highest of normal was 7.5)

apolipoprotein B 129 (highest of normal was 79, but there was a note saying that as of 12/14/15 this range will be changed to 52-135)
what is this for?

ketones 1+ and had the letter A out beside it, what does that mean?

crystals said 'present' and also had the letter A out beside it. what does that mean?

everything else was in normal range

Which sponsor??i mean I am sure they would love for you to say with those numbers..Why posted anonymous ?

Dam that's good test numbers and that Blood work is fine. Nothing way out,of the ordinary

Tkasch30

Anonymous said:
Dam that's good test numbers and that Blood work is fine. Nothing way out,of the ordinary. You must have injected right before the test to get test levels like that

Tkasch30
Anonymous

The real question is would you believe this anonymous member? There are no actual pics, and since I don't know who it is, zero credibility. Why on earth would you believe what the op says....

Please who ever the OP take no offense to this. For all I know you could be a trusted member here and telling the truth. My point in this how fast someone is to jump on the bandwagon with zero evidence and not even knowing the OP

This is not meant to bash anyone just to show no one should be so trusting

This is LT

Let's hear it..? I would love to see proof before you spill the beans. Since your are Anon, Post a pic of the blood work.

I think the numbers are great, my numbers vary much more on cycle with any vendors gear. Im and eq lover so rb count and hematocrit is usually jacked. Just my two cents however I'm really not a fan of anonymous stuff

Lith

not a fan of anonymous either, but some things need to remain private, this being one.

and posting anonymously as the op and not trying to push any particular vendors gear, knowing that no one would think it is legit, being anonymous,

the questions were simply about the numbers of concern, especially the rbc, hemoglobin, hemacrit, ldl cholesterol, creatinine, and BUN/creatinine ratio.

are those numbers to be truly concerned with?

with the rbc, hemoglobin, and hemacrit being high, is it ok to throw in a 10 week run of eq at 250mg or 300mg/wk?
(there have been 2 runs this year of 10 weeks each at 250-300mg/wk already, and that's probably why it's high now, but it's been about 2-3 months off of eq as of now)

what are some strategies/supplements to lower ldl and raise hdl?

and what exactly is creatinine and BUN/creatinine ratio?
and how to correct that as well?

also, is that blood glucose at 94 too high and reason for concern, given that it had been a 14 hr fast?

please vets, weigh in and respond for a resolution

main concern is that the rbc, hemoglobin and hematocrit are too high to run eq right now.
is that correct?

also, what is the danger zone for rbc, hemoglobin and hematocrit?

some peeps want to gripe about someone posting anonymously,
but no one has any answer to the questions? 🙁

You already got an answer... For being on cycle those numbers are nothing to worry about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.