F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here's a simple yet effective routine that you can do utilizing ONLY dumbbells.This type of workout is especially helpful for those that don't have access to a gym for whatever reason,but still want to get in a great workout.Dumbbells are great because you can bring them with you while traveling so you always have access to the iron.

This is a 3 day a week routine,performed Mon,Wed & Fri with rest days in between and also on Sat & Sunday.If you feel the need,you can do cardio on those days as well.

Also,this is only a guide and can be switched up any way you like in terms of exercises,sets/reps,etc.There is no "perfect" routine,nor should anyone ever stick to the same routine for too long so feel free to modify this any way you like.

All Exercises done 3 Sets of 10 Reps

[size=14pt]
Monday Workout:

Squat
Rear Dumb Lunge
Flyes
Incline Flyes
Alternate Hammer Curls
Lying Triceps Extensions
Tate Press
Arnold Press
Side Lateral Raise

Wednesday Workout:

Step Ups
Decline Bench Lunges
Palms in Bent Over Rows
Pullovers
Spider Curls
Concentration Curls
Seated Alternate Kickbacks
Standing One Arm Tri Extension
Upright Rows
Shrugs

Friday Workout:

Stiff Legged Deads
Walking Lunges
Flat Bench Presses
Incline Bench Presses
One Arm Rows
Alternating Bi Curls
Incline Curls
Standing Kickbacks
Standing Tri Extension
Shoulder Presses

There you have it.Simple,effective and convenient workout for everyone.Remember again,this is only a base and can be modified any way you like.

NOW GO HIT THOSE DUMBBELLS!!![/size]

I like this protocol !! Every few weeks I will take a few days to run through a circuit that consists of :

- All barbell workout
- All dumbbell workout
- All machine workout

It adds some spice to the old regimens and keeps heart rate up !!

Ischus-Rep said:
I like this protocol !! Every few weeks I will take a few days to run through a circuit that consists of :

- All barbell workout
- All dumbbell workout
- All machine workout

It adds some spice to the old regimens and keeps heart rate up !!
Ischus-Rep

Glad you like it man.I also like to constantly change things up and this routine is just one more tool in the tool box.Dumbbell workouts were great for me when I was traveling a lot and didnt have access to a real gym.

Thanks for the personal feedback brother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.