Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The pro plant based diet so many are raving about documentary.

Did some fact checking, it appears to be mostly horse manure with cherry picked information for shock value that doesn't actually line up with science.

YET many are watching this garbage and being lured in hook line and sinker.

I lost count on how many people I know who are going vegan with ZERO research beyond watching this BS documentary.

Vegan here. never seen it 🙂 i do it more for animal rights and environmental reasons tho. i don't think it's the best for health or muscle building, fwiw.

not nocking vegan at all it works for some
just concerned people i know are buying into falsehoods and changing their lifestyle with no other research

This is 2 funny I had to!vegan.webp

One of my co-workers asked me if I could still eat pussy

It's not a documentary. A documentary has to show both sides of the argument and let the viewer decide for themself. This is propaganda that skews the evidence and just herds more sheeple into doing something that generates revenue for the producer since he owns a major pea plant supp company.

i suppose you could call it a mockumentary

id agree with you there but most modern day documentaries only focus on 1 extreme

whatever you want to call it, its far from factual and objective thats 4 sure

Sheeple just follow along. Someone should make a docudrama telling people to drink bleach to clean their stomach from all the harsh chemicals in it and see how many idiots actually do it.

lmao its sad but if done right many would lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.