Gdl banned again at

zaphod

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well looks like Gdl got banned at yet another board steroid-forums Pat boards .He was scamming people over there as well

Damn! This guys is still at the same ISH! I am not shocked at all though!

That guy had the worst gear. I threw away a couple bottles because of the pain. I think it was motor oil or somethin. Lol

Ugh. I saw when he popped up there. People were still naive and thought his name was solid. I knew it would happen quick. Jeez that's like less than a week

I remember him telling people His powders were from Russia and extremely high quality being the reason his gear was so high. Lol. Also he used to bash other sponsors on their own sections..

ajordana said:
Ugh. I saw when he popped up there. People were still naive and thought his name was solid. I knew it would happen quick. Jeez that's like less than a week
ajordanaHe's trying to break a record I think LOL

Dudes cracked! Use to go on in the chat about how he use to pull of sorts of fucked up scams with his friends. Ripping off prostitots ect. Says enough

Thought it was pretty funny when he tried acting like he was good and going after that panther dude when Gdll brawed for panther and knew exactly wut was in the oil. Then turns n trys to be a good guy to tell the public it was bunk oil.

ElChango said:
lol joebad and I got him banned. 8)
ElChango
high five bro's
i seen the thread Chango opened and i seen the future of it lol

Trust i got nothing again other sponsors
i will bump a thread if i know the source is legit.
but i do hate labs like gdl.
it's a long story

crazerico said:
high five bro's
i seen the thread Chango opened and i seen the future of it lol

Trust i got nothing again other sponsors
i will bump a thread if i know the source is legit.
but i do hate labs like gdl.
it's a long story
crazericoSometimes what goes around does come back. Doesn't it Rico. And I know GDL hated to see your name thanking SU and joebad for there post. Lol

Bronco said:
Sometimes what goes around does come back. Doesn't it Rico. And I know GDL hated to see your name thanking SU and joebad for there post. Lol
Bronco

Hahaha really surprised me I figured pat would come on and ban me.lol

Man gdl has had a screw loose for a long time!! What ever happened to panther they shut down?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.