Gear out of country

HTFU

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I’m toying with the idea of moving out of the country. Not sure 100% where but more then likely Bali. I’m on TRT how would one go about getting gear into Bali?

I know when I always travel internationally I would always preload my syringes and label them as TRT with dates and packed them in my checked luggage..... never had any problems. If you are packing alot of personal gear.... like still in the vials I'm not too sure how you would go about it.

I guess a possibility is to ship it to yourself.

I’m sure there’s internet access and there are labs like Naps or Steroidify that can get gear to where you are

I’m sure there’s internet access and there are labs like Naps or Steroidify that can get gear to where you are
TorresWell I’ve been reading, that Bali post office opens up everyone’s packages and then bribes people if your lucky… I’ve never pre loaded, the airport police don’t say anything?! Lol

Wouldn’t even try it. Quick way to land yourself in a overseas prison which I would highly try to avoid. Make connections after you arrive. Last time I went to Mexico they tore through all my bags going into the country and out. Remember where Americans everyone hates Americans.

Wouldn’t even try it. Quick way to land yourself in a overseas prison which I would highly try to avoid. Make connections after you arrive. Last time I went to Mexico they tore through all my bags going into the country and out. Remember where Americans everyone hates Americans.
EmanTooshey!…. Would it be possible to buy b12 dump it, then throw in Test?

Check the laws there. I know when I was over seas it was legal to walk into most pharmacies and just buy gear with no script. Alot of overseas countries it legal in.
And it sounds crazy but find some people on Facebook from there and add them if it looks like they speak English and just ask. I did it with some people from the mideast when I was there and found out gear is 100% legal to buy there with no script.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.