Gear talk

morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im in college and live alone, away from home so its pretty easy to keep it a secret, but im curious... How many people know what you are taking?? I image for those of you who are married your wives are ok with it. The only people in my family that know im on are my dad and cousin. They both are gym rats so they know whats up. And basically all my friends know haha buts that because i could give a shit what they think 8)

nobody locally but all my friends dumped me after my strokes anyways.
Fuck the bastards

Grim, damn bro thats fucked up. When you actually need a friend they bounce... assholes

morrey said:
Grim, damn bro thats fucked up. When you actually need a friend they bounce... assholes
morreyyup....

That is fucked up, when my friends have probs thats when Im around most! So thankful for a few best ones!

My wife knows about my trt. I think she may be on to the rest but ill keep pretending she doesn't know. Other than that just a few guys at the gym and some friends I have "helped out" in the past. I hide forum use from all of them. Just you bloaks know my deep dark side.

damn grim that is messed up bro. When i got into a car accident only one friend came to visit me when i was injured. Then low and behold i recover, get a new car and they come to visit me to see the new car! Thats some shit.

RockShawn said:
My wife knows about my trt. I think she may be on to the rest but ill keep pretending she doesn't know. Other than that just a few guys at the gym and some friends I have "helped out" in the past. I hide forum use from all of them. Just you bloaks know my deep dark side.
RockShawn
"yeah lets pretend its "trt" ha. Hey if she isnt complaining dont bring it up

morrey said:
Hanzo does your wife know?

Paulrockr, that what im saying lol
morrey
I'm divorced morrey, and my gf dosen't know.What she dosen't know won't hurt her. ;D

I think it'd be really hard to pin without your wife finding out, especially with my love for short esters. I've pinned ed for weeks on end sometimes.

I'm lucky that my wife is very supportive. she knows about my cycle, what compounds im taking and why i choose them. i also. report to her any side effects, positive and negative so she can help me keep perspective. i read her the stories of guys using irresponsibly, and why they got the consequences they did, as well as the logs of the duded around here who are positive role models for the lifestyle. what she can't do is watch or help me pin, her own past makes her very uncomfortable with injections of any kind.

Sent from my LG-MS770

My wife knows about everything I do, she pins all my shots for me and she trusts that I know what I am doing. I have been doing this for 14 years! She is even on cycle herself right now and has done a few cycles in the past few years with me. Most of my friends know but all of them are on as well. As far as just people I know or see occasionally I don't tell them nothing and when they make comments or flat out ask I blow it off and tell them I live in the gym, I eat like crazy, and train hard everyday, if they buy it cool if not idc!

My brother knows, and my cousin knows. To be honest there's people I work with and guys at the gym that speculate, but they can all eat shit, I don't say a word. My fiancé thinks I'm takin pro hormones, I've brought up the issue but she doesn't like the fact of me doin it, so she can keep on thinkin what she's been. Besides my bros up here, that's it !!!

Everyone knows lol. My girl juices too!! Fucking good shit! Got my mom and ex both on var too.

syngen pharma

syngen said:
Everyone knows lol. My girl juices too!! Fucking good shit! Got my mom and ex both on var too.

syngen pharma
syngen
O shit! lol. Your mom is on var! I wish i had a mom like yours haha

morrey said:
syngen said:

syngen pharma
syngen
O shit! lol. Your mom is on var! I wish i had a mom like yours haha
yup she's lost 22lbs and 17" total in 4 weeks. She's doin great.

syngen pharma

My Best friend knows. Lots of people suspect because they know I have in the past. At this point in my life people just dont ask, sure they may talk behind my back but I really dont care. They all tell me I look great and since I dont act like an asshole they cant say I have roid rage. I guy who I use to get roids from back in the day said it the best. "If you dont want people to know your on steriods then why are you using them." Point being anybody that is not a dumbass and has any lifting experience can tell when someone is on or if they are not. As long as you dont act like a douche bag then most people wont bring it up. Any new girl that I date that asks, I always say no. I learned from my ex wife, she was cool at first but then always turned and used it against me when we got in a fight. She would say, "see your raging right now from the steriods." I would say, "No Im pissed off cause your being a complete bitch." Needless to say we were not a good combo and that is why we are divorced.

Wally... Thats what i wanted to ask as well. What do i say to the new gf? I was guessing not to say but thanks for confirming that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.