Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have not even asked him so maybe he will tell me to F off BUT what you guys think of Eman giving us a Bitcoin address specifically for the purpose of covering testing costs?

Many times those who use Bitcoin have a little left over OR there are plenty of ways to make a little coin for free quick and easy.

Just a thought, those who have a little extra send, those who don't use Bitcoin earn a lil free to send I know of several ways if needed.

That would be great! Thanks Grim. We need people to start chiming in on what they want tested or if they want to see something I don’t have tested. So I can start getting things together. Here is coin addy for any donations
1KVTXZnmF62xs9j2HpTsqra8wGeHpKoA9f

I'll kick some money in. But I have no idea how to use Bitcoin's

You could prolly cim grim and he could turn it to coin for ya.. unless he got a better idea

huh? point is to chip in
Free coin yes very little but Ive posted about it numerous times

In the future I might beable to, would it be easier for you to simply accept CIM?

1 way

Last edited:
@GRIM yep that would work to if anyone want to cim a donation just pm me.

We need 30 members to kick in about $30 each. That shouldn't be hard. Maybe a mass PM

plan to make a sticky later and mass pm it

I am setting up bitcoin but I will send you some CIM, doesn't matter to me what is tested, since every vendor will have gear tested as the process goes along.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back