Generation Iron

tunaman7

I will be the best me I can be!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Brothers and Sisters...just watched Generation Iron on Netflix...it wasn't half bad. Great to see battle between Phil and Kai. Branch hit the ground hard when that horse threw his big ass. The wide gap between Phil / Kai and the rest is so big. And big Mike Katz at the end still looking for his T-shirt was pretty funny.

oh I enjoyed it and my son watches it at least once a week. In the movie they projected Kai as wanting it more and I followed that approach. lol Id love to see him take the reigns off of Phil.

I hear you Lith...there is a fine line between cocky and confidence.

tunaman7 said:
Brothers and Sisters...just watched Generation Iron on Netflix...it wasn't half bad. Great to see battle between Phil and Kai. Branch hit the ground hard when that horse threw his big ass. The wide gap between Phil / Kai and the rest is so big. And big Mike Katz at the end still looking for his T-shirt was pretty funny.
tunaman7
Yea bro it's crazy how far apart Phil and Kai are from the rest. Even at the last Olympia there is no question their in the top 2 and everyone else is far behind still.
But def agree if you didn't like Phil before it would make you dislike him even more.

jshredz said:
Yea bro it's crazy how far apart Phil and Kai are from the rest. Even at the last Olympia there is no question their in the top 2 and everyone else is far behind still.
But def agree if you didn't like Phil before it would make you dislike him even more.
jshredz
I guess I was used to the more role-model like images of Ronnie Coleman and even Dorian Yates. Dorian didn't speak much however when he did it was factual and not cocky. Ronnie is a class act all in his own. Everyone loved him.

Movie sucked ass, it was all sad and everyone crying and shit it has nothing on pumping iron.

Best show I have ever seen with lifting was flex series show starting shawn ray

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.