Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Man... I have such a hard on for German Girls.. I don't know why! hahahah :'(

I wish i was in Germany this weekend.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Did anyone know the chic at bop that went by the handle german? She seemed cool.

Yup. She's having IH's baby.. I like her.. I got kicked off the first site I met everybody at (not bop) so I haven't talked to them in awhile. I asked if she wanted an invite here but she declined.

tbonexl said:
German girls will do whatever nasty shit u want them to. I dated a couple..
tbonexl Spoken like a true champ ... !! its true german girls are NASTY !!!

CB1 said:
Did anyone know the chic at bop that went by the handle german? She seemed cool.
CB1
German was very cool, and IH was also I have a feeling as the relationship evolved or whatever that they weren't as comfortable with her being as open as she was etc. Hey to each they're own. They were both pretty cool on the board

now back to the pics on this thread the blue eyed blonde haired german girl on the right is absolutely gorgeous. Look at the lips on her lol, IF German girls are that wild, shes the one to grab ha ha

lith56bigguy said:
now back to the pics on this thread the blue eyed blonde haired german girl on the right is absolutely gorgeous. Look at the lips on her lol, IF German girls are that wild, shes the one to grab ha ha
lith56bigguy
She's also probably 15 fuckers lol

The one on the right is super hot.. but the one on the left just looks like a total freak tho... lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.