Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Torres got me watching Rich vid's LOL....some intresting stuff these are new and only like 5 min each.

Get off your cycle??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1aERGic7C8&list=UUJHroOyfde4rZLTL2Zmk1UQ

PCT and HCG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkZcuPIIvjM&list=UUJHroOyfde4rZLTL2Zmk1UQ

Where do you all stand? Seems like most are always on...maybe breaks are needed even if short.

Great Video. Ive been Basting and cruising for about 7 months now. I would say it would be very good if one came off completely for a short time.

By coming off, do you think he totally comes off or still cruises low dose? Reguardless, hes such a badass lol

d3r3k said:
By coming off, do you think he totally comes off or still cruises low dose? Reguardless, hes such a badass lol
d3r3k
In the second vid I'm pretty sure he says totally off...just HCG

So what would be the protocol for some of us that are dependent on trt? My nuts are broke and do not produce anymore so is hcg not something that would benefit trt dependent guys?

Good question! I'm in the same boat. Maybe ill email rich and see what he says.

slimpickings said:
So what would be the protocol for some of us that are dependent on trt? My nuts are broke and do not produce anymore so is hcg not something that would benefit trt dependent guys?
slimpickings

I was also one who never came off. I just about stopped growing here lately. I had a long talk with Erik , he convinced me to post for the first time in my life. When you recover, you will actually grow faster. Remember when you started. You put in size some what fast. After you clean yourself out, especially TRT guys. You can take like 125 mg test a week and be perfectly fine. Give yourself 30-45 days then blast again. 8 weeks is what we have decided for me with short esters. I'm so excited to start again doing it the proper way. In reality, short blasts can be better for you then longer ones. I'll be starting mine around the 1st of April. I'll be posting what the progress and outcome is.

Tattz said:
I was also one who never came off. I just about stopped growing here lately. I had a long talk with Erik , he convinced me to post for the first time in my life. When you recover, you will actually grow faster. Remember when you started. You put in size some what fast. After you clean yourself out, especially TRT guys. You can take like 125 mg test a week and be perfectly fine. Give yourself 13-45 days then blast again. 8 weeks is what we have decided for me with short esters. I'm so excited to start again doing it the proper way. In reality, short blasts can be better for you then longer ones. I'll be starting mine around the 1st of April. I'll be posting what the progress and outcome is.
TattzPreach it!!

been 6 months off for me and my dick still dont work lol.... hcg, nolva, clomid..... shits broke... i need to be on lol.

Great videos. Imagine if we had him on this board as a member? Fucken priceless.

so he blasts the hcg @ 5000iu EOD, but for how long? The entire time he is off?

JM750 said:
Great videos. Imagine if we had him on this board as a member? Fucken priceless.

so he blasts the hcg @ 5000iu EOD, but for how long? The entire time he is off?
JM750
That's the way I took it...seems like he is using HCG blasts to maintain for 3 wks while his system clears. So he is forcing his system to make test...5000iu eod damn nuts must be huge-lmao

Wacker said:
That's the way I took it...seems like he is using HCG blasts to maintain for 3 wks while his system clears. So he is forcing his system to make test...5000iu eod damn nuts must be huge-lmao
Wacker
hahaha. mine grow off 500iu eod. Wonder what 5000ius would do??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.