Get Through Tough Times - Branch Warren

I was thinking about him yesterday and wondering what happened to him and what he was doing now days.

Totally agree 45 min on a bike is good with various intensity. But man running hills with my boys really tested my cardio. Definitely have to work on it more!!

I get in the best shape doing intervals, on the football field sprint 80% to 90% of top speed then jog back slowly then make that turn in the in zone and open it up again, be prepared to be sore the first week but it works and pretty fast. Start out with 3 or 4 sets and work your way up. You can also do this on a 1/4 mile track, semi sprint half the track and jog the other half to regain your wind.

Yes it works but I do it on a treadmill. Getting the heart rate up during cardio is the only way to loose weight. That 40 minute walk etc. doesn’t cut it!

The sprint jog works for me plus very toning. I just can't stand being stationary on a treadmill, never have liked them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.