Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just found out this afternoon my department is deploying myself and a small group of others to Newark NJ to aid in administering COVID vaccines to the public. All expenses are paid by FEMA.

It will be a new experience for me and I am really not knowing what to expect. I still will be able to check-in on you guys but it will be limited. Leaving this Wednesday.

Wish you guys all the best while I'm away and will catch up when I get back.

Newark what a shit hole!! Be safe brother, and I mean that!!

View previous replies…
RocI been to Newark before as had to spend a night there before catching a plane out to Florida years ago. Yes a shithole hotel (forgot the name) I ended up staying at...grrrr.

I been to Newark before as had to spend a night there before catching a plane out to Florida years ago. Yes a shithole hotel (forgot the name) I ended up staying at...grrrr.
IronFoxHave no idea where I'm staying yet.....thats up to FEMA. Still in the dark about my flight.

Roc
X2.

Be safe dragon. As stated above.....Newark is absolutely disgusting.

Just found out this afternoon my department is deploying myself and a small group of others to Newark NJ to aid in administering COVID vaccines to the public. All expenses are paid by FEMA.

It will be a new experience for me and I am really not knowing what to expect. I still will be able to check-in on you guys but it will be limited. Leaving this Wednesday.

Wish you guys all the best while I'm away and will catch up when I get back.
01dragonslayerProps to helping out with vaccinations and helping us beat this virus. Stay safe out there bro!

Take care of yourself my friend. They need to send you a little further SE and you would be good 🙂. closer to my stomping ground...
Stay safe or EG might have to come there and clean house!!! TCB!!

Honestly you know like us, watch your back be aware of your surroundings and be safe brother!!

Last edited:
Take care of yourself my friend. They need to send you a little further NE and you would be good 🙂. closer to my stomping ground...
Stay safe or EG might have to come there and clean house!!! TCB!!

Honestly you know like us, watch your back be aware of your surroundings and be safe brother!!
ThorThanks brotha. I appreciate your fine sentiments and knowing you guys have my back is all the confidence in the world.

I'll keep you on my speed dial Thor just in case.....keep your phone handy.

Best of luck, and props to you and Thankyou for what you do brother! Yes be safe, don’t venture out or go joy riding, flooded with drugs and big gangs, watch yourself even at the gym and carry your bag around. I’m about 3hrs from there but use the airport sometimes as it’s much cheaper than philly.

Best of luck, and props to you and Thankyou for what you do brother! Yes be safe, don’t venture out or go joy riding, flooded with drugs and big gangs, watch yourself even at the gym and carry your bag around. I’m about 3hrs from there but use the airport sometimes as it’s much cheaper than philly.
RocThats what I hear brotha.....bad news all around. Unfortunately really no time to train....I will be working 16hr days......yeeeehaaaaw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.