getting ready for the 2015 season

GetnBig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ive been away for a while due to,some unforseen circumstances that have prevented me from competing last year. Now that everything is back on track i have a full,schedule this year. I am not to pmeased with where im at currently but within the next 8-10 weeks I should be where I need to be before my prep. 1st show is May 31st and I plan on 3-4 more before the end of the year. Ill keep my progress posted here with pics and diet as well as any changes. Nice to be back in full,swing again.

Looking forward to it

4 shows......that's a lot of work!! I did 3 last year, and it was pretty tough. Planning vacations, trips, social events, prep time and diets.....phwewww almost a full time job! Gotta put the prep first and stay dedicated! Accountability....here we come!!! 😉

TSizemore said:
4 shows......that's a lot of work!! I did 3 last year, and it was pretty tough. Planning vacations, trips, social events, prep time and diets.....phwewww almost a full time job! Gotta put the prep first and stay dedicated! Accountability....here we come!!! 😉
TSizemore
It won't be easy but I look forward to the challenge. The only plans I have this year is competing and getting married in March.

GetnBig said:
It won't be easy but I look forward to the challenge. The only plans I have this year is competing and getting married in March.
GetnBigNice, Congrats!!!

......but, No Wedding Cake for You!!!! Lol 😉

Here is a pic from a couple of days ago. Not much but something.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looking bro. Good luck with this season 4 shows is a lot of work!!

jshredz said:
Looking bro. Good luck with this season 4 shows is a lot of work!!
jshredz
Thanks shredz! I know it will be a lot but I've got them spaced enough to make it as easy as can be. But we shall see.

Still haven't decided on what supps to,run other than My usual. Thinking of doing something different but I'm partial to my staples. But to continue to do the same thing and expect different results is asinine. Decisions decisions ...hmmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.