halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
so I been doing research and people seem to like this mix a lot and saves money

Do you think 2ius of hgh in the morning and then mk677 split 25mg evening And the 25mg before bed would be very effective?

Was thinking of doing this during my bulk In March with 500 test a week

I tried to do something similar a few years back but the mk/gh combo made me hold so much water I almost popped. When I dropped the 677 I lost 11lbs. It was a dangerous combo for me. I don’t think I’m alone but keep that in mind if you try the combo.

Hawk

Unfortunately I had the same problem with mk 677. It was only 25mg dose. I was a bloated mess. A gain a pound every single day for the first 2 weeks. Felt and looked like shit. BP through the roof. I had to cut the cycle short at 4 weeks. Then I tried to adjust dosing scheme still using 25mg and same shit. Decided to trash what I had on hand plus a fully sealed vial.

that combo works and is a little more cost-effective, but yea, you're definitely gonna be dealing with some serious water retention. you'll look awesome a week or two after you drop everything tho 🙂

If i were you i'd start out with cjc/no dac and ghrp-2 and as your body fat gets lower switch out the ghrp-2 for ipamorelin. I'm no peptide expert, but if you get quality peps this should be good for fat loss w/ muscle retention.

nothing yet can replace HGH, those oral analogs always under perform and come with extra side effects, plus any thing that needs a to stimulate the bodies production cant over ride the bodies defined limits, meaning taking HGH at 2-3 IUs is always a higher dose that any peptide.
2 iu's daily is just fine for regenerative properties and more, stay there for 2 months and watch then add .5 or another IU, try the Dorian model, take the total weekly dosage and divide it into 3 larger doses. so instead of 2-3 per day do 4 ius x 3 days a week .
first thing I look for is Inter cellular water, does the product pump my cells up, if you're a new user to HGH did it make you feel like a train ran you over? ive not heard anyone use real GH and not feel like they got beat up from the initial elevations of Igf-1, an that is the key behind why we use hgh, it makes the liver release IGF, the master hormone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.