GH Experts needed

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If you're going to take multiple GH shots a day over one large one pre-bed time. Is it better to take one immidately when you wake up over taking one around workouts? If around workouts, before or after?

When is the best time to take the T4? Bedtime, morning, before workout?

Take GH as soon as you wake up in the morning...then again late afternoon. I never take my GH within a couple hours of bedtime. T4 I always took with my GH.

I have taken it when I wake up, before bed, and post workout. I like first thing in the morning upon waking the best, I see the greatest results this way.

Thanks
TMM

I've tried em all. Notice biggest gains when b4 bed. 1 big shot. But now I'm back too upon waking 3iu. Take my t-4. 10 pm 6iu. Still gaining. But slightly leaner.

Okay.. that's what I've always read for the best mass results is large shot at night... especially if you pin once a day. In another peptide and gh post I made everyone was saying never pin before bed because it stops your natural production/pulse when sleeping. I'm getting mixed feedback. Haha. What's your view on that?

Your body releases gh while you are in a deep sleep so if you take it before bed that wont happen naturally.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.