Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys got a few GH questions. I'm not a newbie to GH but want some input.

What's the longest any of you have run it?
How many iu's do you average per day?
How often did you get blood work to know if you need to add T4 or any other ancillary compounds?

I'm planning on 5iu per day for 1 year straight.

I did 4iu for 8months. Budget couldn't take anymore. Serum test was good. So, I implemented T4 at 150mcg day. Didn't have follow up bloods done.

I just did my first run, ended at 8.5ui eod... and it was about 8 months. I'm curious to other responses I dnt even know what T4 is used for during gh run...

A lot of times GH surpresses thyroid.

Best results I’ve had with GH was taking 1iu 4 times a day. But it’s near impossible for me to do now.

Would love to hear thoughts on adding T4 or T3..
I've hear very good reasons on both and all the theories on t4 seemed legit but actual real life experience on adding T3 seem to outweigh the theories

Try taking it a night. I hate waaaay better results this way. DB and I spoke about this initially because lethargy was getting to me. After 2 days of inj 1hr before bedtime, my energy level went up, I slept a lot better, and I seemed to respond better to GH- fat burning. 3-4 units/day. Also, he said no carbing for a while before or after dose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.