Ghrp 2 Mod Grf 1-29 run

H

hunter7

Going to begin a run here pretty soon. Any of you brothers have any experience with these peptides? I know what my protocol will be. Was just wanting to hear some of your results/experience.

I ran the same peps 4 times a day pre, post mid day and before bed. Lean me out like crazy! Great sleep, well rested! Best quality HGH you can find is your own!

I was using it for fat loss, can't really say anything about strength gains or muscle gain.

Once you try cjc w dac you will never go back to it without..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Im using ghrp6 and mod grf 1-29 right now and I like it. I have noticed a significant loss in fat. I was using it 3 times a day but now I am doing 2 times a day, once in morning and once before bed.

From what I have read is that w/o dac mimics more like a male and w/ dac mimics more like a female. Is there truth to that?

DGAF said:
Im using ghrp6 and mod grf 1-29 right now and I like it. I have noticed a significant loss in fat. I was using it 3 times a day but now I am doing 2 times a day, once in morning and once before bed.

From what I have read is that w/o dac mimics more like a male and w/ dac mimics more like a female. Is there truth to that?
DGAFNo not at all.. one lets out pulses and the other keeps it constant for up to 7 days..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

mig139 said:
I ran the same peps 4 times a day pre, post mid day and before bed. Lean me out like crazy! Great sleep, well rested! Best quality HGH you can find is your own!

I was using it for fat loss, can't really say anything about strength gains or muscle gain.
mig139
I can't wait to get started! I'm not really looking for strength or muscle gains. I have supplements for such things. 😉 Over all health and fat loss is what I am interested in.

hunter7 said:
I can't wait to get started! I'm not really looking for strength or muscle gains. I have supplements for such things. 😉 Over all health and fat loss is what I am interested in.
hunter7
What's the lineup of the rest of your cycle? Sounds like you might want some Tren in there. ;D

I have done some more reading on this stuff and it really get confusing cause from one to the other the posts go from with to without and without to with, talking about cjc. For the most part it looks like with dac might be the route to go, so my next order for peps I will get the cjc with dac.

DGAF said:
I have done some more reading on this stuff and it really get confusing cause from one to the other the posts go from with to without and without to with, talking about cjc. For the most part it looks like with dac might be the route to go, so my next order for peps I will get the cjc with dac.
DGAFHey brother, I can help you with getting the "REAL DEAL" if you would like. Take the guess work out of the whole thing. Just let me know.
As far as my run goes, I am just on a TRT type thing right now. Man, I use to be the tren freak!!!! Then I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and the Dr. told me I have a shoulder of a 70 yr old man. WTF?! No more heavy lifts for me. 😡

hunter7 said:
Hey brother, I can help you with getting the "REAL DEAL" if you would like. Take the guess work out of the whole thing. Just let me know.
As far as my run goes, I am just on a TRT type thing right now. Man, I use to be the tren freak!!!! Then I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and the Dr. told me I have a shoulder of a 70 yr old man. WTF?! No more heavy lifts for me. 😡
hunter7
Yes bro help me out. I have used mod grf 1-29 with ghrp-6 and liked it but now I am more curious about the cjc 1295 with dac. Hard to decifer which is better by reading posts cause it seems like nobody really knows.

Oh I had done the last of my mod grf 1-29 last night and I had something happen to me that kinda scared me. I usually do 300mcgs twice a day, in the morning and at night, well I had just a shot left last night and it was about 380mcgs so I shot it and within a couple mins I was sweating profusely and feeling really light headed and not right. I never had that happen before and I thought that just that little bit more wouldn't have made a difference but it scared the crap out of me. It lasted in total for about a half hour, the sweating stopped after about 15 mins but the light headedness lasted about 15 mins after I stopped pouring sweat. What was it that happened?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.