GHRP-6 and HGH together

D

DGAF

I read in another thread somebody had used ghrp-6 in conjunction with hgh. He said he used the ghrp-6 to supplement his hgh to raise the ius he was taking per day, instead of raising the hgh ius which can be costly he used the ghrp-6.

I wanted to know how to measure the ghrp-6 out to ius. I am currently on 4ius a day of hgh and I wanted to raise it to 5ius a day but I wanted to use the ghrp-6 for that extra iu each day.

Any advice is appreciated.

Well I found that 1mg is equal to roughly 3ius. So I am thinking its just about doing the math for 5mg mixed with x amount of bw to find what 1mg would be then divide by how many injects per day to find how much to shoot each shot.

I will make it easy for you.. 100mcgs 3-4x per day... do this in conjunction with your hgh and you should be golden.. This si something many of the people I work with are implementing with some great results. There are other things as well that you can use to enhance this even further though..

homegrown said:
I will make it easy for you.. 100mcgs 3-4x per day... do this in conjunction with your hgh and you should be golden.. This si something many of the people I work with are implementing with some great results. There are other things as well that you can use to enhance this even further though..
homegrown
^^this guy know his chems and especially peps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.