Girl dies from DNP use

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This is a tragic story. The pictures of her, she didn't need any kind of weight loss pill.

http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/dnp-diet-pills-blamed-death-med-student-article-1.1326168?localLinksEnabled=false#bmb=1

May be a mobile link.

she was pretty cute imo

This is why the gov't. outlawed DNP usage in the 1920's, even before the FDA was around.People were taking waaayyy too much and literally burning up from the inside, frying/melting their internal organs, especially the lungs.

DNP is used commercially for such things as yellow dye, and an admix for high explosives, yeah.Usually comes as powder or crystals, you have to cap it yourself, and your fingers and everything you touch will turn yellow.I've ran 3 DNP cycles, with unreal results.Makes you very lethargic, yet you still lose weight, even if you don't exercise.

Once DNP starts metabolising in your body there's no stopping it.You WILL lose weight with DNP, for up to 4 days after you stop usage.It's actually very safe when used in proper doses.

I'm not sure why the article refers to DNP as a drug, or diet pill. DNP is an industrial chemical agent. The FDA has banned it from medicinal use, and it cannot be prescribed as such.

Hanzo said:
I'm not sure why the article refers to DNP as a drug, or diet pill. DNP is an industrial chemical agent. The FDA has banned it from medicinal use, and it cannot be prescribed as such.
HanzoIf it's the same article it didn't happen in the US..

There are a lot of substances in body building not approved for human use, doesn't take away from what they are used for.

DNP is safe if used properly! I have used DNP 3+ times, no problems. I have used PGCL also, works fine for me...but I dont suffer from little-whiny-bitch syndrome! 😛

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
HanzoIf it's the same article it didn't happen in the US..

There are a lot of substances in body building not approved for human use, doesn't take away from what they are used for.

Yeah, I think it happened in the UK.If you read my post above, I stated that DNP is quite safe when used in the proper context.Dosen't mean you can't die a horrible death from it tho.I can't see any sanctioning or overriding authority giving the ok for DNP use, unless under a dr.'s supervision, too many stoopid people out there.The dose for death varies by bodyweight(but it's still quite high when compared to effective dosages), but you know how some people are, they see something working for them and they think the more the better. In our world it's a different story, the vast majority of us delve into research before ingesting chemicals.At least I do, and I've used quite a few. ;D

that's the sad truth it's stupidity that kills not the substance imho

From the article -- Toxicology experts found DNP in Houston's blood. “Whatever the dose, it can be life-threatening,” toxicologist Matthew Wade said at the inquest into her death.

Clearly, untrue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back