giving up bodybuilding But gonna start lifting need help

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well with my job and my baby coming, bodybuilding is to life consuming right now and I have better things to do but now ima start only lifting 3 days a week like bench with little chest workouts and then deadlifts with little back workouts and then squats with little leg workouts. Now my thing is if I eat clean cabs can I still stay lean and get stronger I don't wanna be one of them fat lifters but one that looks pretty lean but a power lifter

Is possible, just ask Bostin Loyd, 3 grams of Test a week, 1.5 grams of Tren about a Gram of Proviron, 30ius of GH twice a day.... You should be able to stay somewhat lean....

mig139 said:
Is possible, just ask Bostin Loyd, 3 grams of Test a week, 1.5 grams of Tren about a Gram of Proviron, 30ius of GH twice a day.... You should be able to stay somewhat lean....
mig139
HN...you should e able to stay lean and strong without mass amounts of chemical hormones. Im guessing that post is sarcasm.

Def, some even get better results with less lifting and more rest man.

You were bodybuilding? These are basic questions... Bodybuilding is the concept of it. Bodybuilders focus on peak movements, full squeeze, etc maybe a lil higher rep range, powerlifters more explosive less rep range. For you to say now you're just going to lift???? What were you doing all along? Im not trying to be a dick just curious and what is your experience?

This was my question too Lith.
HN what do you mean when you say your a bodybuilder and now you can't be? Do you compete or bring you bf% to low single digits every year?
Because if your not at this level, there is absolutely no way you can't maintain a great physique with 3 day a week training and a proper diet.

MattyIce said:
Im guessing that post is sarcasm.
MattyIce
Seems like a lot of that going around.

Yeah halfy, I agree with lith and jshredz, you should still be more specific in your training goals so you can set up a program for your needs/wants.

You could look into the 5/3/1 program for powerlifters. I believe it focuses mainley on bench, squats, deadlift, and military press.

MattyIce said:
HN...you should e able to stay lean and strong without mass amounts of chemical hormones. Im guessing that post is sarcasm.
MattyIce
Of course it is! As soon as I mentioned Bostin Loyd, my whole post went into sarcasm...

mig139 said:
Of course it is! As soon as I mentioned Bostin Loyd, my whole post went into sarcasm...
mig139
K... I cant ever tell anymore whos being serious and not. I don't keep info on the BB world since like 1996, so any reference would zip right over my head... lol Im guessing Bostin Loyd is a body builder?

MattyIce said:
K... I cant ever tell anymore whos being serious and not. I don't keep info on the BB world since like 1996, so any reference would zip right over my head... lol Im guessing Bostin Loyd is a body builder?
MattyIce
Yeah, he is a younger cat, all his cycles are 3 grams this, 2 grams of that, blah blah blah. He is big and it works for him, but is really extreme.

Bostin looks nuts now the one thing unlike about him he tells the truth

your just depressed bro cause of the snow, cold and it being dark. Dont give up your passions.

Bro to tell you the truth that might be it, I never thought about it but I just don't have motivation
massdig said:
your just depressed bro cause of the snow, cold and it being dark. Dont give up your passions.
massdig

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.