Glad to be back training

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Good morning EG!! I have been out of the gym for 6 months due to having to focus on my wife during a very traumatic pregnancy. I have been back at it for about 2 weeks and taking it slowly, but I must say all around well being I feel great and thankful to be at it again.

Olympia#1

Awesome!! Bet those wheels took some abuse that first leg day! 😉

Awesome!! Bet those wheels took some abuse that first leg day! 😉
TSizemoreWhen I said slowly....I mean slow. I start out when I haven't done anything in a while by doing lunges with dumbbells for a good month to make sure my legs get back under me

Olympia#1

start slow so you can keep coming back, no use killing yourself and being so sore you cant lift the next day

Glad you’re back into it! Nothing like coming back after a long time. I started drinking pretty heavily for two years and completely lost it and quit lifting. Got fat and out of shape. Hated it. I quit drinking 14 months ago and got back in the gym and it’s amazing how much you realize how important it is when you love it. Nothing compares to killing it in the gym and pushing yourself to be better. It bleeds over into the other parts of life.

Glad you’re back into it! Nothing like coming back after a long time. I started drinking pretty heavily for two years and completely lost it and quit lifting. Got fat and out of shape. Hated it. I quit drinking 14 months ago and got back in the gym and it’s amazing how much you realize how important it is when you love it. Nothing compares to killing it in the gym and pushing yourself to be better. It bleeds over into the other parts of life.
Vette63Glad you found it in you to be a overcomer. We are all overcomers and have a power within us that overcomed death for us and when He left the earth HE promised to us the Spirit that is Holy. If you study the Greek, one meaning is : To come to ones aid. My personal conviction is we do not know who we are so if this is the case, we do not know how to operate being led by that power in us. Not pushing any beliefs on anyone here.

Olympia#1

Good to see you back brother, I am just getting back myself but not in the gym again yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.