blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://vimeo.com/178119220

Here is a video of myself accomplishing one of my goals. To be able to lift the heaviest Dumbbells in the gym. My face is shown on here but fuck it. We're a small group. Hopefully it's not stupid to leave up. Maybe grim can remove in a week or so.

Obviously I didn't just throw this up first set. I warmed up with 65's x 10, 90's x 10.. have been able to hit the 110s on incline as well last few weeks but struggled. I felt good hitting the 110s today so i decided to try the 120s. Got them up 9x.. didn't even think to record since I had no idea if I could get it up. So this recording is 2nd set. It went up easy today. Just felt good. Making progress. Broke 210this week also. Was sitting at 213 yesterday. Goal of 220-225 is going to happen a lot quicker than I thought. Just wanted to post this and hopefully motivate others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah brother ,awesome video. I love hitting goals. Set your sight on something and you get it , it's always like fuck yes

Nice solid lift. Congrats. Now you have to find a new gym lol.

Nice!!!
Good lift, greatform ,didnt see any locking at the top which just rest the target muscle and you got a good controlled range.
Congrats on your hitting your goals.

Awesome job. Love it when I reach a goal. The first time I hit my last PR Was recently. And it was flat bench. Funny thing is, I haven't benchpressed with a barbell on a flat bench in over a year. Guess the Dumbells made me stronger than ever.

Thanks fellas! I was stoked when it went up as easy as it did and last week the 110s were rough. Consistency is key. Keep pushing yourself. Thanks for all the kind words! Hope it can help motivate others to create goals and meet them. One of the best feelings!

hardest part for me is getting them in place, hurts my elbow area so much.

i can push heavier than I can lift / kick up

misterB said:

misterB
yep, that's the same problem i have. nice lift, bro.

misterB said:

misterB
Yea that's the awkward/hardest part I feel. I usually have a workout partner who helps me get it up at the start when I go heavier to set my scapula etc but he wasn't able to make it. So I was solo. I could have gotten more up to be honest but my forearms were on fire after a few sets and I didn't want to risk dropping it on my face being there alone. Looks like I'll be going for reps now with the 120s. They have a few other guys that were asking for 130-150lb Dumbbells. Maybe if we hassle the owner he'll grab a set. Either way I'm happy with progress!

Little updated pic! Once I lose my side fat I'll be happy!

Attachments

• IMG_0722.webp
    IMG_0722.webp
    79.8 KB · Views: 17
Thanks bro! I've never made so much progress before in such a short period of time but I'm not complaining. Strength is through the roof and still climbing. I'm leaning up slowly while putting muscle on. That's what happens when you're consistent with your routine and using solid vendors here. Won't blame it all on the gear but ever since I been buying here from our amazing vendors shit has been falling into place a lot quicker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.