EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Let me know how it looks:

A:

Quads (probably back squats, depending on availability)

Chest

Reverse flys

Rows

*Side laterals/front raises/face pulls (1, 2, or all of these)

Biceps

Core

*Battle ropes/Climbing ropes (optional)

B:

Lower Back/hamstrings (probably deadlifts, depending on availability)

*Overhead presses/shrugs/upright rows (1, 2 or all of these)

* Pullups/Pulldowns (1 of these)

Triceps

Forearms

Rotators

Calves

*Kettlebell swings (optional)

Looks good to me as far as full body days. Ive been doing 3 day splits forever . Its been a while since ive done full body workouts. You wanna get more granular with your plans? Im just curious what you plan for chest. I ususlly keep it simple these days. For chest i typicallly just do flyes . And incline and some flat bench but using hammer strength. I quit usinf free weights for chest when i jacked up my tendons lol. I still use free weights dor biceps, triceps, shrugs and whatnot . But 90% usinf hammer strength and hoist branded machines

i will probably mix it up for chest. i generally do flats and flys one day and the next time i do chest i do incline and decline. sometimes i use benchs and barbells, sometimes hammer strength. rarely use dumbbells. i'll probably start out just doing one exercise for the fullbody and see how it goes. maybe i'll add more depending on how long it takes me

Today was day one. was able to squats and leg press for quads and did flat bench and fly machine for chest. Did everything on my list (including ropes) except for face pulls. it was not crowded in there and it took me about an hour.

Thats good i dont think i can do a fullbody in an hour. My endurance sucks so gotta take like a 2 minute atp recharge between sets lol. Which is why i wanna get some kynoselen to see if that helps with my endurance lol

i'd never heard of that lol:

R2D2It was super popular back in the early 2000s when i started. I was in college back then and couldnt afford anything extra over proteon powder and simple test/deca/dbol stacks, ground beef and shittons of milk lol but people i knew used it swore by the extra oomph on the gym.. i really wanna try some now esp in my mid 40s lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.