Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
gonna be 500 mg of test c and maybe some npp too. what oral should i use to get things started? i'm thinking either dianabol or anadrol, or do you think i should just do 50 mg of each? that might be kinda hard on old liver tho. i also have some m1a, superdrol, and dmz/lmg mix. leaning towards dianabol right now, with anadrol in 2nd place...the others are dark horses lol. i'm planning a 20 week cycle. probably 3 weeks of the heavy oral as a kickstart....maybe tail it with some tbol or var or something else mild (protobol, "the one?"", or i might just forego the 2nd oral altogether. might just add in the npp after the 1st oral. thoughts?

dbol would be good for few weeks, anadrol is pretty heavy and not really needed for such a cycle. but npp or even masteron (to increase free testosterone etc) would be good additions. npp would be best (or deca ofcourse, same thing), you want to have lubricated joints and volumized muscles when bulking and npp/deca is superb for this

I would lay it out like this boss.... First 20 weeks is a hell of a cycle and remember you are not gonna keep gaining muscle for 20 weeks with out taking a bit of a rest in there at some point or doing a de-load. There will come a point of diminishing returns if you dont. Your myostatin is gonna peak at about 7-8 weeks and your gonna need a break and reset.

Weeks 1-4
500mg Test (long ester)
50mgs of dbol
400mgs of NPP

Weeks 5-8
500mg Test
400mg of NPP

week 9 Rest off week, But still same dosages as weeks 5-8

week 10-16 yes ONLY a 16 week cycle
750mgs of test
500mgs of NPP

Thats what I would personally do. I know everyone has their own lay out and plans and I am not saying mine is better than anyone else but, wanted to throw this out there for you. Good luck either way and post some progress pics and log it.

agree 20 weeks is a long cycle... i have done it and am convinced i can and should only go 12 from now on... not much happening after 12 for me

I don't feel either oral is that toxic to the liver when taken responsibly. Water consumption is a must. I agree with DrakonRep, You can get what you want from d-bol. I stick with d-bol at the start of a cycle mainly, on the rare occurrences where I have ego issues and powerlift, I may entertain A-bombs but d-bol has always been a favorite of mine. I've found adequate water consumption along with a correctly dosed ai will alleviate alot of the bloat that comes with d-bol. Reason being if you don't supply your body with enough water, it tends to hand on to what it has harder........

i haven't done adrol before but from what i've read it's supposedly good for the joints. which is kinda what i need now since i'm struggling with some bursitis. but i like the way i feel mentally on dbol, so i'm kinda torn. i don't want to stack them becaus the dbol i have is overdosed 50 mg, and capsules so i can't cut in half. i would only stack if i had low doses of each.

i regularly rest and de-load anyway. hell, i usually end up taking a full week off every time i run a cycle. i always end up with achey joints. actually, i always have achy joints and i'm due for a week off soon anyway. way overdue, actually. i find the 1st or 2nd week of January to be a great week to take off, since you have all the n00bs in the gym anyway. i'll still go in and do cardio, and maybe some abs. and i'll usually do pushups at home. i have a great deal of trouble doing absolutely nothing. 🙂

I'll be the voice of reason and go against the grain...dbol sucks. All you really get is sides and water weight bloat, which you'll sweat and piss out in a week or two. Run Adrol at 100mg for 6 weeks IMO. As for the test/npp layout, what LT posted is solid. Note...DIET determines whether you bulk or cut. Eat right, and you will bulk up. Best.

as of right now, i'm leaning towards dbol and using anadrol pre-workout only. i didn't bloat too bad on dbol. i think as long as you keep sodium low, drink lots of water and don't go crazy with carbs, you shouldn't bloat too bad. i'm not excessively concerned about bloat anyway, as it is winter. although the moon face is still kind of a drag.

Word.... What I mean to say is that the gains you'll appear to make on 4 weeks of dbol will be only water weight bloat, which will lose as soon as you stop taking. By all means tho, I've run the shit out of dbol... Work hard and eat right bro, good luck.

I ran Dbol once (by accident) and since I'm a carb addict I bloated like a balloon but my strength gains were enormous ....

i'm usually low-carb but my diet has been kinda poor lately. i'll be back on track by the spring tho.

lately it's usually been 2-4 eggs with egg whites, maybe a protein shake with mixed nuts blended in, a plastic baggie about 1/2 full of mixed nuts at work along with 2 builders bars, a few slices of boars head chicken or turkey, an apple...those are the staples every day, plus i'll eat a dinner at night and probably another small meal too. i probably don't eat enough and i'm working on adding more calories now, especially carbs even tho i have to be careful because carbs can make me look puffy and soft in a hurry lol.

at night it's usually chicken and veg and then maybe another meal depending on what's here, maybe chicken and veg again.

my diet's been shittier lately, eating lots of junk/holiday food at home and at work, but that's ok since it's winter i guess. i can be pretty disciplined when i need to be and don't let things get out of hand for too long.

i have to put this one off for a little bit as i try to recover from some shoulder bursitis/possible tear. i am gonna do a mini-pct and then probably go forward with this. i'm only pct'ing from trandermal 4-dhea and 4 mg of lgd-4033 so expect to recover nicely. it's just the injury i'm concerned about.

Npp @ 600mg a week helped my shoulder tremendously within 3-4 weeks pain relief. Good luck bossman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.