Gonna rest and pct

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
How is everyone? I am having to call off the cycle I was on although it was coming to end in a month or so, got to stop early. I had MRI and also a nerve test done on my right arm that has been killing me here lately and come to find I have a bad case of carpel tunnel syndrone WTF!!! The nerve that is irritated is called the Median regular size is 10CM, mine is 20!!!! Doctor method of treatment is 2 shots of cortisone if needed and if 2 does not help, off to surgery he said. Got the first shot yesterday, pain was not that bad today, but numbness was. So we shall see, and in the meantime I have decided to take a break from lifting and cycle and run my PCT.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Only surgery will help I'm afraid, Bama. You could try shockwave therapy which is less invasive but I'm not sure it will help.

How is everyone? I am having to call off the cycle I was on although it was coming to end in a month or so, got to stop early. I had MRI and also a nerve test done on my right arm that has been killing me here lately and come to find I have a bad case of carpel tunnel syndrone WTF!!! The nerve that is irritated is called the Median regular size is 10CM, mine is 20!!!! Doctor method of treatment is 2 shots of cortisone if needed and if 2 does not help, off to surgery he said. Got the first shot yesterday, pain was not that bad today, but numbness was. So we shall see, and in the meantime I have decided to take a break from lifting and cycle and run my PCT.

Bamai have/had it dont need surgery rest/diet/supps being smart

Ya I had it so bad it woke me up in middle of night. Hands numb all day at work. Could barley hold things at work. Went to doc they said I needed surgery for carpal tunnel. Did all there nerve test bs....Never had surgery, turned out it was pinched nerve in neck. Never trust these assholes. Chiropractor fixed problem I had been fighting for months in few sessions for less then 100 bucks

BamaHave you been using hgh. I had pretty bad carpal tunnel using it.I stopped in November and the numbness is almost gone scale of 1-10 it’s a 1 pain is completely gone

Have you been using hgh. I had pretty bad carpal tunnel using it.I stopped in November and the numbness is almost gone scale of 1-10 it’s a 1 pain is completely gone
Samson67I was planning on starting, not now

just do legs and stuff, the recovery's reasonable quick, about three weeks the pains gone. but yeah ovoid irritating that write, use straps after its better

yes left wrist but long ago, the surgery process is much better now, saw two old ladies in the ortho waiting room this week both with the wrist surgery, neither one was complaining one was 9 days post op

yes left wrist but long ago, the surgery process is much better now, saw two old ladies in the ortho waiting room this week both with the wrist surgery, neither one was complaining one was 9 days post op
misterB10 4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.