good Cycle for Endomorph

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So Its time for me to blast again, Im about as Endo as it gets, what are some good cycles for lean mass gains? I read keeping the test low, and hitting other steroids like EQ, and tren higher? Just wondering if any other endos have good cycles that they have ran. Thanks!

Bro if u want some good solid, quality muscle, go with PFM E Series !!!
Heisenberg product that I'm on ATM and I have to say it's freakin awesome !!! I been goin on 5 weeks and plan for the 10 week run . Also w it I'm running Heisenberg EQ and for like the first 2 weeks I ran Heisenberg Liquid Dbol .
Just my opinion but I think u'll like the gear, smooth as silk, and the results will blow u away !!!
My strength has greatly increased and my muscle mass is solid !!!
Not to say there aren't other Vendors here w kick ass gear, because there DEF is, this is just the cycle I'm on is all !!!
Enjoy !!!

d3r3k said:
So Its time for me to blast again, Im about as Endo as it gets, what are some good cycles for lean mass gains? I read keeping the test low, and hitting other steroids like EQ, and tren higher? Just wondering if any other endos have good cycles that they have ran. Thanks!
d3r3kI agree with the lower test higher anabolics. I ran around a gram of test more or less for years on and off. I get as good or better with 3-500 test with tren or deca. I like 300 deca with 300npp when gains stop trade the deca for tren. Tren and eq if you want more. Start it with dbal. When you switch to tren add some var or tbol.

If I were an endo I would stay away from compounds with a lot of bloat associated with them..deca being one, sust, dbol no mast either, it would be a waste of money. I would use test , tren ace, winny, bold cyp or eq , tbol, var,
As far as test high or low I really won't think there is a perfect level for any body type, it's going to vary from person to person ...if you don't know which you respond best to why not run a medium level say 700-800mg a week not crazy high but not exactly first time test user.
Then add an oral like tbol or var that will give you strength and quality lean gains that u will keep easily..but I would run a fairly high dose, say 75mg Ed...
Then play with the npp and tren, but not necessarily at same time maybe 6 weeks of npp then 6weeks of tren ace.. You don't hear about it to often but using tren and winny work really well together..winny bids to the it binds to receptors and has anti e and anti progesterone effects..now how tightly it bonds is unknown..but I have personally run a tren ace and winstrol cycle and nothing else and had great gains and loss in bf.. I'm prone to having progesterone issues on tren..I've ran it withou winny and have to use caber but when I ran it with winny I had no need at all for caber.. This leads me to believe it has a pretty decent AI properties...
Winny , prop and tren will give you a very dry hard look and good lean muscle gains toss in some tne and ride out

Bumping this again, as I plan to start next week or so.....and I have pretty much everything i could need at my disposal. Thoughts? I def am a typical endo with alot of estrogen. Ive had gyno removed at a younger age so that isnt a worry, but def would benefit from an anti estrogen because I always hold lots of water. I prefer less pins and usually run tren enan, dont get any sides except some weird dreams here and there, so sides arent a problem for me.

Im thinking 600-800mg/wk of tren enan
400-500 mg test cyp or enan/wk
50mg tbol/day
.25 mg Arimidex / day

any suggestion on this? This would be my first lower test cycle. I dont think winny would be to useful to me as I already suffer from joint pain ( I have lyme disease)

I would then cruise for 10 weeks on 200-250mg test a week, and repeat a similar cycle with possibly NPP, or a different oral.

d3r3k said:
Bumping this again, as I plan to start next week or so.....and I have pretty much everything i could need at my disposal. Thoughts? I def am a typical endo with alot of estrogen. Ive had gyno removed at a younger age so that isnt a worry, but def would benefit from an anti estrogen because I always hold lots of water. I prefer less pins and usually run tren enan, dont get any sides except some weird dreams here and there, so sides arent a problem for me.

Im thinking 600-800mg/wk of tren enan
400-500 mg test cyp or enan/wk
50mg tbol/day
.25 mg Arimidex / day

any suggestion on this? This would be my first lower test cycle. I dont think winny would be to useful to me as I already suffer from joint pain ( I have lyme disease)

I would then cruise for 10 weeks on 200-250mg test a week, and repeat a similar cycle with possibly NPP, or a different oral.
d3r3kI like this layout.......except use the Test E instead of the Cyp!

Ive been suffering serious prolactin issues as well,[sex drive,not milky tits] should i throw some caber into the mix?

d3r3k said:
Ive been suffering serious prolactin issues as well,[sex drive,not milky tits] should i throw some caber into the mix?
d3r3k
definitely! 1mg a week worked wonders for me on 600mg of tren E

anyone try Maxim pep liquid caber? Im thinking of buying it but read that caber doesnt hold in liquid form and am wondering if there is truth to this? Shits expensive as fuck lol

d3r3k said:
anyone try Maxim pep liquid caber? Im thinking of buying it but read that caber doesnt hold in liquid form and am wondering if there is truth to this? Shits expensive as fuck lol
d3r3kNo more than you have to use its pretty cheap. No clue on liquid, always stayed away from liquid caber. I used to get mine from manpower, now I use international med sites, but according to drak they're cracking on those at the moment

d3r3k said:
d3r3k
I have there liquid caber. Was using it while I waited for my cabser tabs and got me through it. Still have half the vail sitting. Probably used it for 2 months n worked alright/did the job for most part. Haven't used it in a while so not sure how well it is at this point.

Where is the diet in all of this?? Your cycle is about as good as that regardless of the gear... You would be shocked what you can achieve on hardly anything when all of that is on point.. Food first.. Then training.. Gear last..

Diet is going to be roughly 2500- 2700cal a day, high protien, moderate fat and lower on carbs as this is what my body responds best to. Most carbs are going to be early am and post workout.
I work construction and am currently laid off, however when i go back to work all i do is lift stones and pavers all day, its like 7 hrs of cardio straight somedays, on these days i will bump cals up a bit along with about 60g extra carbs

ajordana said:
No more than you have to use its pretty cheap. No clue on liquid, always stayed away from liquid caber. I used to get mine from manpower, now I use international med sites, but according to drak they're cracking on those at the moment
ajordana
MP caber was good, no doubt.

I'm on the same boat, endomorphs have to still do more cardio than anyone else to shed fat. :'(

ElChango said:
I'm on the same boat, endomorphs have to still do more cardio than anyone else to shed fat. :'(
ElChango
Cardio, strict dieting and only run certain compounds, we got fucked by genetics lol

I'm just a fat ass body !

Man I'm definition of endo haha currently running 300 mg test e/ week 450 mg Tren e/ week with 40 mg var and 50 mg winstrol per day. 8 week run and I've leaned up some prob lost 2-3% bf in first 5 weeks, added some muscle, gotten alot more vascular. Haven't been strict on diet just eating clean 70% of the time or so this isn't a hardcore cut that'll be next cycle in late spring or early summer. Sitting at 6' 225-230 14% bf

Looking at trying 8 weeks of 375 test e, 350-420mg npp, 60 var & 50 win

This would be my first run with anything known to bloat so prob run nolva daily instead of my normal adex. I've run all the usual items except deca, npp, dbol, and drol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.