good research chem sites?

if you're on dat's forum, tom's peptides (which i think is now av's proteins or some shit), has a good reputation.

Tom's has supposedly got real good Pep's..... he's just real expensive. I've used iron dragon and been happy. Lately, I've been using Progen peptides without complaint.

I've always liked Maxim Peptides . They done well by me !!!

I like cemproducts. I actually tried maxim before for Adex and it didn't work for me at all. Neither did it work for 2 other people I ordered for with my order. Maybe it was a bad batch but I never ordered from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for those not familiar with toms - email only - authvie@gmail.com

ask for list

I like RUI. It is a little pricey but good quality. Maxim is hit and miss (imo).

I use superior and iron dragon, both are real good but iron dragon is kind of expensive. There is a coupon code for 50% for superior.

Thanks
TMM

Irondragon has been the best I used.
I use others from the time to time with some success but I usually end up going back to irondragon.

misterB said:
for those not familiar with toms - email only - authvie@gmail.com

ask for list
misterB
mister I was getting my igf from him and a few months ago got a email that he was retiring have you heard that or used him lately? not sure if it was scammer or not.

Wacker said:
mister I was getting my igf from him and a few months ago got a email that he was retiring have you heard that or used him lately? not sure if it was scammer or not.
Wacker
have not communicated with him in a few months , but its possible he is retiring .

I just recently used madisonjamesresearchchems.com. It was quick and easy. Good communication and shipping notification. Some of their stuff was priced great. Other stuff, like BA water, was stupid expensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.