got 4 bottles of methyl tren inject 3mg/ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oscarswole

how do you run this once a day ot more and how much and how long hard to find info on it fellas?

If you bought it from who I think you did, this is posted right there:

**We recommend that you only use 1/4ml and to NOT EXCEED 1/3ml**

Now, how long you should run methyl tren I have no idea.

Methyl tren is a wicked product. Very advanced like slin. So keep an eye on yourself when using it. Only a hand ful of us here have experience with it.

Dosing should be 2x a day and at 1/4 ml to start - .750mg ( the frequent dosing its required cause the short life)
30 days is a good run.
Do not take Tren with it. Best scenario is Test only and add the methyltren.

rockshawn thank you very much i was running tri tren, tren e, tren ace, tren base so i have to srop that??? damm im also on anadrol

Oscarswole is a fucking troll. Best thing to do guys is just ignore him. Everytime his cycle comes up he adds more and more he's running. It's a bs account...many memebers have spoken up that he should be banned..maybe now the admin will take action

I don't think he's a troll, he is however very ignorant. I have no clue how he got invited to eg but that person should be banned too.

in human suck a dick faggot, im realnot my fault you cant affoed more than a bottle of test im trying new stuff to see what works best for me i switch stuff up ur a bitch ur probaly 125 lbs weak little bitch

oscarswole said:
in human suck a dick faggot, im realnot my fault you cant affoed more than a bottle of test im trying new stuff to see what works best for me i switch stuff up ur a bitch ur probaly 125 lbs weak little bitch
oscarswole
Yeah okay bud...your on tri tren plus tren e, a and base? That's fucking stupid..what are you going to do kill me?

Z82 said:
I don't think he's a troll, he is however very ignorant. I have no clue how he got invited to eg but that person should be banned too.
Z82
Have you read his other threads? None of them are serious. It's more than just ignorance. He's also been on many other boards and been banned..he's a troll

inhuman88 said:
Have you read his other threads? None of them are serious. It's more than just ignorance. He's also been on many other boards and been banned..he's a troll
inhuman88
I agree that he needs to be gone

The last thread he got jumped on was a question that's been asked NUMEROUS times, it was only the way he worded it.

I'm sorry but I don't ban for such silly reasons, he might be a bit off on what/how to run...

But many are, it's questions like this how people learn.

I'm going to err on the side of caution here. I've seen the other posts and I know the opinions, but I'd rather offer the correct advise and insight than take a chance on someone getting messed up.

OP - the answer is yes, get off all other tren and let it clear your system before trying MTR. I realize you are trying to figure out what works for you, but IMO and others you are running too many compounds to know what is affecting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back