got blood work back!

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So everything is fine even kidneys but cholesterol is high at 240 and it's So post to be at 200 she saide. Its weird though I been peeing bubbles and foam but my kidneys are alright with blood test what eles could it be

Damn bro, did u explain that to ur doctor ???
U better start drinking HELLA water !!!
Maybe u think u may be hydrated, but in reality ur not ???
Idk what else to say bro !!!

I drink a gallon and a half haha I'm gonna get a pee test done this weekend

Peeing bubbles is usually do to excessive protein in your piss. Google it bro. Usually not a big deal. But could be a sign of diabetes, high blood pressure or dehydration. If you keep it up for longer than a week go to the doc just to be safe.. JMO

AkProGuy said:
Peeing bubbles is usually do to excessive protein in your piss. Google it bro. Usually not a big deal. But could be a sign of diabetes, high blood pressure or dehydration. If you keep it up for longer than a week go to the doc just to be safe.. JMO
AkProGuy
I was gonna say the same !!! Too much protein in the urine !!!
Have it checked out like AK said !!
Happened to me when I was in the hospital , but I was super dehydrated ..
BUMP ^^^ AK !!!

Thats not a bad increase for being on cycle. Just maintain safe practices, high fiber, fish oils etc.

But like LT said ima stay away from the juice for awhile and get my health back and see what I can do natty maybe lean out as much as I can

But like LT said ima stay away from the juice for awhile and get my health back and see what I can do natty maybe lean out as much as I can

great!!! .. take care of yourself... didn't you have kidney issues before? ... don't risk hurting them anymore...

Finally some good news man. You needed a break. Sounds like you have a solid plan, take some time off and reevaluate. Good luck halfe. 😉

Tha is bro and yea they went up but came back down my levels
krustus said:
great!!! .. take care of yourself... didn't you have kidney issues before? ... don't risk hurting them anymore...
krustus

Tha is lt I will
LittleTom said:
Finally some good news man. You needed a break. Sounds like you have a solid plan, take some time off and reevaluate. Good luck halfe. 😉
LittleTom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.