halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
test was at 1080

And he didn’t give me the numbers for everything else but I can get them but he said my estrogen is really high and prolactin is high and androgen is high other then that I’m fine, but fuck he told me to get off the test and do blood work in a month and now I know why my face has been so broken out now fuck I was using caber when I did tren and used a AI but I guess it didn’t work

He told me once everything is back to Normal and if my test is low he will hook me up with trt because I do suffer low T, but fuck I don’t even know what to do this come down is gonna suck ass

if you want on trt stop taking test pretty simple, wait and get retested

if you want on trt stop taking test pretty simple, wait and get retested
GRIMYup that’s what I’m doing I just hope my estrogen will go down and prolactin will go back down

Yup that’s what I’m doing I just hope my estrogen will go down and prolactin will go back down
halfnattymore than likely raised because you on test its normal esp if not using enough ai

more than likely raised because you on test its normal esp if not using enough ai
GRIMI was using .25 every 3 days of Aromason from rui do you think it could of been bunk and I dropped my test to 125

I was using .25 every 3 days of Aromason from rui do you think it could of been bunk and I dropped my test to 125
halfnattythere are lots of factors body fat etc, plus even with ai you can be elevated its not shocking to me it was

pretty low dose every three days as well, some need more some need less

and the half life of aromasin not sure every three days gonna do much esp not stable

Last edited:
.25 of aromasin every 3 days? Should probably be daily.

Well I’m don’t for a month and ima get blood work ima pray that everything drops by then

.25 daily for me is what keeps mine under control. Tried less and estro always creeps up after about 30 days.

I would do bloodwork more to the 6 to 8 weeks.
Did you mean 25mg of aromasin?
Caber comes usually .25 or .50...

I feel ya on that come down. I took test 5 years straight. I had to hop on HGH clomid and Adex for awhile to help me after coming off test.

I feel ya on that come down. I took test 5 years straight. I had to hop on HGH clomid and Adex for awhile to help me after coming off test.
HTFUI was thinking about hgh for a run since it don’t fuck with estrogen or any of that stuff

Its totally worth the $$. I went through dream builder. Getting off test wasnt as rough. I've been off for 2 years now... but as of last week I'm going on TRT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.