Got my testosterone checked again

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
it was at 264 this time and from what I read that’s still low cause most people should be in the 600 range can anyone acknowledge this?

it was at 264 this time and from what I read that’s still low cause most people should be in the 600 range can anyone acknowledge this?
halfnattyaccording to my dr you'd not be low i was way lower than that and 600's what from bbers?

Testosterone Levels by Age

Avg. adult male 270-1,070

plus so many things can cause lower test that you can actually improve upon other than doing trt...
sleep, muscle mass, diet, stress just to name a few

and is this free test or total test? in my honest opinion from reading your past posts you should be doing nothing with hormones etc working on diet, overall health and training. get that keyed in and reavaluate

Yes, that's low. Normal low is around 350.

Yes, that's low. Normal low is around 350.
TSizemoreaccording to drs and several college reports i seen 270-280 other docs even lower
that is still 'low' but not in the sense of so low to supplement according to most medical professionals ive read/talked to

this is 1 of those things there def is no set and again is this total test or free test

What's your age? Are you always fatigued? Need a nap; constantly sore from any exercise? Poor appetite, poor sleep, lack of energy?
If yes to any of the above, you have symptoms typical of low T.

Yes, your number is somewhat on the low end of the spectrum, but that you have is just a "number"; how do you really feel? That's what you should be asking yourself...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.