MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ive been very sick lately...for 2-3 months in and out of the hospital. They told me I had cancer, pancreatitis, cycsts on my liver... I thought I was going to die. It turns out 1 doctor said, I have a prostate and bladder infection. She gave me antibiotics and 2 days later I feel 1000% better.

For 4 days I was not given food or water in case I needed surgery. IV fluids and diluadid and Roxy contin only.

1 doctor actually asked me what did I think? I said I think I need a new doctor. All my labs are now good, still a bit of pain to deal with.

How in the hell did they come up with a diagnosis of cancer from a bladder infection? WTF? Does this hospital specialize in guessing?

Man if that isn't the understatement of the decade. You need to dump that quack fast!

T-bar date=1487254390 said:
How in the hell did they come up with a diagnosis of cancer from a bladder infection? WTF? Does this hospital specialize in guessing?
T-bar date=1487254390Polycythemia which causes red blood cells to proliferate. It's the prostate infection...fucking hurts man. I was sick as shit for 2-3 days then feeling better for a week or two and so on.

Sorry to hear bro but at least no cancer!

Wow bro just take care of yourself. Lifes to short.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

well at the end of the day you were correctly diagnosed, and regaining your comfort level. I wish you the best man...... KEep us informed

Exactly the point, it took 2 months and 4-5 doctors for 1 to tell me I have a prostate infection. All the while they're telling me all kinds of crazy shit. Admitted me in the hospital twice, ran every test you could think... twice. As bad as I felt, they had me thinking I was gonna die. I has seen general prac's, a nephrologist, a gastroenterologist and the last ER doc talked to me for 5 minutes and drew some bloodwork... came back 45 minutes later with antibiotics and sent me home. Within hours I was feeling better. 3-4 days later, I feel fine...crazy.

Glad it's nothing serious. I'm a bit paranoid and do all possible screenings every year and blood work every three months. I'm not getting any younger. Better be safe than sorry.

Glad to hear your feeling better...Im bed ridden for about 4-6 weeks so workout extra for me. Sucks but I'll heal. Drs can be real idiots.
I stopped taking these vicodens as I was backed up and will take Advil.

anabol69 date=1487451724 said:
Glad to hear your feeling better...Im bed ridden for about 4-6 weeks so workout extra for me. Sucks but I'll heal. Drs can be real idiots.
I stopped taking these vicodens as I was backed up and will take Advil.

anabol69 date=1487451724no people who jump over fence posts can be idiots lol

Sorry to hear but glad u know what's going on now. Hospital in my town does the same shit and gives out wrong info. It pays to get different opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope all is well man, I know that loss hurt 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.