Got the damn flu

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A little over a week into my bulking cycle I got the flu 🙁 Guess I will drop the 17aa orals and continue with my test-e shots til its gone. Got an antibiotic some other stuff..this sucks

shit always blows 'sick, hurt' on cycle man 🙁

Dago said:
A little over a week into my bulking cycle I got the flu 🙁 Guess I will drop the 17aa orals and continue with my test-e shots til its gone. Got an antibiotic some other stuff..this sucks
Dago
I have some Tamiflu if you are interested, PM me.

Flu is going around like crazy! I faked the flu a couple weeks ago to get out of a couple days work.. lucky for me, the flu skipped past me..

I got a flu shot. I haven't gotten the flu in some yrs now. Hopefully i didn't just jinx myself.

dago, check your pm's

49ER said:
Nyquil and 7up cures everything at least for mexicans lol
49ERthought that was tequilla and beans

I thought this cured it?

My buddie filmed this when we were in cancun a few yrs ago.
You can hear me on the tape as well. LOL
Worth watching the vid.
We would slip the guy at the door a 10 dollar bill in his jacket
each night and he would give us the hook up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuHk9FbDcI

JM750 said:
I thought this cured it?

Worth watching the vid.

JM750
"wooow! Look at that!"

Awesome!!! That is one labor intensive drink......how much did it cost at the bar?

JM750 said:
I thought this cured it?

Worth watching the vid.

JM750Thats awsome! That looked crazy thats a good bartender

TSizemore said:
Awesome!!! That is one labor intensive drink......how much did it cost at the bar?
TSizemore
I don't remember how much it cost, but the doorman, (for lack of better term) would just take care of us. Couple of times he came out with some of the good tequila ice cold and leave the bottle and a couple of shot glasses for us and tell us to polish it off. The guy loved us…
Course, I don't drink anymore, but that coffee was da bomb!

49ER said:
Thats awsome! That looked crazy thats a good bartender
49ER
Actually, that is not the bartender. It is the waiter. He wheels the whole cart right over to your table and does his thing. Every waiter can do it, but it is funny cause each guy has his own little twist he puts on it. Which was pretty cool.

Right there with ya brotha! Got pancreatitis! Can't eat fats, and eating period is a bitch/painful at moment but slightly going decreasing as time goes by. It's a bitch :'(

Right there with ya brotha! Got pancreatitis! Had to drop a few things from cycle and do some re planning. Can't eat fats, and eating period is a bitch/painful at moment but slightly decreasing as time goes by. It's a bitch, and so is losing size :'(

Dago said:
Dago
That sucks Brother Dago. The flu is the worst. Get well soon from myself
and Digital Pharma. Vitamin C, antibiotics, and time brother. 😉

Thanks Boss..everyone..man I just rolled outta bed for more Nyquil blah...

JM750 said:
I got a flu shot. I haven't gotten the flu in some yrs now. Hopefully i didn't just jinx myself.

dago, check your pm's
JM750
I've actually had the flu shot give me the damn flu before my cousin is a nurse gives them out at Thanksgiving every year to family

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.