Governors orders!

Our Gov. just gave a speech and Georgia's actually opening up gyms, haircuts and massages starting Friday. I'm hearing "wave 2 incoming" but hopefully all goes well.

See if done right a lot could probably be opened. Issue is so many dumbasses yet not getting its not just a cold and no planning

Even now I'd say over 50% of the people I see in stores aren't wearing any sort of face covering. I know IQ is culturally biased but I still like to point out that it's a bell curve. Like, it could have been a line with slightly upward curve and then a huge wave where 85% of the people fall in the top 10%. But it's not. Average IQ is 100 with general distribution about the mean - standard deviation is 15 so 48% of the population falls between 70 and 100. Which explains why a lot of us top 2% people are introverts. I digress but the point is that a large percent of the population can't correlate their shitty outcome with a series of poor decisions based on substandard intelligence. They hold their decision-making in higher esteem than recommendations from healthcare professionals. So we're basically fucked. I don't see a scenario where this easing of restrictions becomes anything more than a roller coaster in terms of hospitalization and death counts. And God help us all if this thing mutates and the mortality rate increases while the 2 week latency period remains. We might as well start digging holes in our backyards for the bodies if that happens. Anyway, think happy thoughts - hope everyones' bodyweight workouts are going well.

exactly if people were smarter on it, followed rules etc, i have a feeling most everything could be opened. BUT just takes a few acting like oh its just a 'cold' not washing hands, following any guidelines at all to create a disaster
Trust me I HATE where we at now and wish shit with proper precautions would open up BUT I FEAR those not following them, not for myself but people like my dad, aunts, uncles, etc in hi risk group

Fuck... Corona virus last thing anyone around here worried about killing anyone. 88 homicides this year it's April. Fuck the corona virus

Couldn't have worded it better...smart I tell you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.