Grateful dead

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any dead heads on here? Man I used to hit shows everywhere when I was in high school I miss those days. I'm getting old I ask my kid she's like grateful who?

head bang not dead head ;p

I used to love Pantera Slayer mettalica all that. My boy likes 5 finger death punch

White zombie la sexorsisto devil music volume 1 jams from one end to the other just put it in and let it play

zombie, pantera, etc all my style lol

I love to lift to Pantera. I also like some rap mostly older rap UGK mystical tupac...I like South Park Mexican

The dead was a totally different gig man all the psychedelics and peace love hippy style experience. The Lazer shows we're awesome. I seen the original Pink Floyd in Nashville years ago killer show.

Love the Dead but never got to see Jerry while he was alive. scored some acid outside boston garden '93 but didn't go into the show. i was just starting to get into their music at this time. see phil and friends a few times, ratdog a couple, the other ones in '98

I seen the Jerry Garcia band in Hampton Virginia in 92 on the beach awesome show

that sounds sick. i think jerry band was better than the Dead towards the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.