puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Whats up brothers,

New to the board so wanted to give a quick intro. Started out on TSC and when that went south I was referred over to PM by one of the board sponsors. Still getting acclimated over there but another member pointed me over here as another good resource to have in my tool box. Still a natural gym rat but pretty much at my point of crossing into the dark side. Actually, today I had my bloodwork done for potential TRT through a clinic, and depending on how those results come in, I will also be stocking up on some "additions" to use once or twice a year. Started out on TSC about 10 years ago, have just been using boards like these to grow my knowledge, learn, ask questions, and build my connections in this world we all love. My mentality all along has always been to know what I am doing and have everything in place prior to starting down the road of aas, do the due dilligence before actually being ready to get started. Looking forward to learning my way around this site and hopefully building a few relationships along the way.

Thanks!

We will do what we can to help you bro, most guys here use HCG or HMG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.