GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've heard of it being done , I've even seen it on cooking shows , but lately , nothing !!!
Would def like to try it tho , maybe when a recipe comes around I'll give it a shot !!!

just made beef stew with it

I use it all the time! I also make my own. Just put your regular oats in a coffee grinder and viola... ground oatmeal

Instead of flour and crap to make gravies and stuff, anyone else use it?

Yup I always make my own

Ive used them plenty of times brother.Great healthy substitute for many recipes.Soups and stews of course but meatloaf made with them are also great.Also fantastic as a crust for chicken or turkey dishes.

Use them quite often. Can do the same thing with Almonds, too. Make Almond meal, or Almond flour. Stuff is to expensive to buy in the store.

I am switching after all this great info,time to tgighten and lean this ass back up!! Thanks grim!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.